What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shortness breath?

hilfiger

Postman
Its almost 5 months since I quit smoking. I only vape when I come hone from work.

The things is im getting a little shortness of breath on the first draw. After a while it's gone.

I'm vaping 4mg nicotine on a subomh tank.

Anyone experience this?

I would occasionally get this when I puffed 80/20 liquid at higher watts (20-30, high for me, I mean). I never get it since I stopped that and started puffing 50/50 higher nic at low watts. I think too much vg doesn’t agree with men But you should speak to the doc if it’s worrying you.

I would occasionally get this when I puffed 80/20 liquid at higher watts (20-30, high for me, I mean). I never get it since I stopped that and started puffing 50/50 higher nic at low watts. I think too much vg doesn’t agree with men But you should speak to the doc if it’s worrying you.
I vape 80/20. It's because I can't tolerate PG. I will try 70%vg. Hope it will work for me [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom