What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Satisfying MTL juice combos?

Why did you add that it might be rubbish

I have doubts it'd be MTL, the air holes on the base look massive, I don't see an adjuster, the central hole under the coil looks large too. Proprietary mouthpiece...

I have doubts it'd be MTL, the air holes on the base look massive, I don't see an adjuster, the central hole under the coil looks large too. Proprietary mouthpiece...
Aaah ok thanks :) Defo want it for MTL, but liked the single coil.

These monster clones where based on kayfuns. Custom vapes who went on to make the goon where involved.
It was part of the evolution of sub ohm tanks made from modified kayfuns and russians.

These monster clones where based on kayfuns. Custom vapes who went on to make the goon where involved.
It was part of the evolution of sub ohm tanks made from modified kayfuns and russians.

Ahh, so you reckon it'd be MTL capable then?

Better off reading in the MTL section... actually you considered @instantlady offer? You dont need to try and set up all eight, just have a try of the ones you fancy and leave the rest in the box.
I said in that thread that the only way I could pass it on would be to qwackers or eyeball kid if they came and got it. :S

Don't wanna be a pain in the arse.

I'm in the MTL section now :)

Ahh, so you reckon it'd be MTL capable then?
Not really. Everything is aimed for a lower ohm, bigger airflow vape.
The best mtl tanks currently in the rta dept are the berserker mini, siren 2 and in the clone dept look at the kayfun prime (sxk is the best clone manufacturer), and the recent coppervape clones have been superb. The hussar, skyline and dvarw are outstanding for mtl.

Back
Top Bottom