What's new

Rta

LDVJOE

Initiate
Hi been looking at getting a rta but I have only started vaping after the new law so my baby beast don't fit the rba

So are there any online shops stocking some rtas I don't like using Amazon or ebay all the online shops I have looked at are all saying out of stock...

Also quick question I am going to use pre built coils probably just kanthal on a duel coil build I would like to aim for 0.4ohm so would I use two 0.8 coils or two 0.4 coils?
Thank you

That looks like a nice tank cost more than my whole mod ha scored a smok alien on camo for £50

Is buying a tank from China an option? A lot of apes use fasttech or gearbest and there's many others, you will have no issue in getting a big tank rta from them, depends how much of a rush you're in

I have had a look on there but it seems a bit sketchy hearing of people not receiving there gear

Is buying a tank from China an option? A lot of apes use fasttech or gearbest and there's many others, you will have no issue in getting a big tank rta from them, depends how much of a rush you're in

I have had many orders from them and always received the items, though a couple of times its taken a while, and I'm sure many other apes will also vouch for chinese vendors, even a couple of representatives on here too! I would imagine most peoples shiny stash is at least half chinese. Its up to you but its an option for unavailable tanks in the UK and most likely a lot cheaper too

Back
Top Bottom