What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

RTA condensation

DaiSuke

I am having a blast with my new MTL RTA but i get a lot of liquified juice (2 drops after 2 ml of vaping) in the chimney which inevitably slides down on the deck creating a little mess inside.
The RTA has never leaked a drop but every time i empty the tank , i remove it to wipe the chimney and post screws dry .
I use a 0.80 A1 build at 15 watts.
What can i do to reduce the effect? I tried: wider drip tip, thicker juice, softer/harder draws , continue to draw after the release of the fire button but the issue persists:(

Unavoidable to my knowledge, vapour will condense on the inner walls of the chamber and chimney. It shouldn't end up in your mouth though.

Unavoidable to my knowledge, vapour will condense on the inner walls of the chamber and chimney. It shouldn't end up in your mouth though.
No juice in my mouth, I'm just worried about my dani box.
Can this condensed juice make it through the 510 into the mod?

No juice in my mouth, I'm just worried about my dani box.
Can this condensed juice make it through the 510 into the mod?
Never had a leak through the 510 pin on any of my rta's. Any condensation/excess eliquid would normally make it's way through the undercoil air hole and out through the air inlet adjustment ring.

Never had a leak through the 510 pin on any of my rta's. Any condensation/excess eliquid would normally make it's way through the undercoil air hole and out through the air inlet adjustment ring.
Thanks for the helpful reply, i really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom