What's new

RTA Coil - Sudden dry burned hits - Wick snapped in half?

Cheers for the thread @StevenC and everyone with the answers. Learning a lot! :)

So it sounds like your juice made toffee on your coil which snapped the wick! :D

No problem @Jackymax I'm just soaking up the knowledge of the pro's.

It's great to be able to get some quick answers from people who have been there and done it.

It's great to be able to get some quick answers from people who have been there and done it.

Yep, that's why I love to follow threads like these. It's not just the answer to the original question, it's all the other tidbits of info you pick up too :)

Yep, that's why I love to follow threads like these. It's not just the answer to the original question, it's all the other tidbits of info you pick up too :)

If you both carry on like this ill be asking you for tips and help.
Seriously though its great to help, see folks learn, then see them pass on the knowledge theyve learnt to help people get off and stay off the stinkies, and help folks get the best out of vaping. :yahoo:

Seriously though its great to help, see folks learn, then see them pass on the knowledge theyve learnt to help people get off and stay off the stinkies, and help folks get the best out of vaping. :yahoo:

Yep and us noobs really appreciate the help.

Just a little help on something that's a really simpe little problem to you guys make a massive difference when you're just getting started.

So thanks to everyone for your patience.

There is one problem I need help with though.

How the hell do you manage to take a brake from a vape that tastes so good?

I've had this mod stuck in my hand all day. It's so warm I could probably vape it without firing it lol

There is one problem I need help with though.

How the hell do you manage to take a brake from a vape that tastes so good?

I've had this mod stuck in my hand all day. It's so warm I could probably vape it without firing it lol
Tbh bud i would just do what feels right.
I imagine the strength of liquid you are vaping in the crius is quite low so dont force yourself to cut down or mess about till youre sure youve let the stinkies go.
If it aint broke and its working for you atm dont try and fix it.
:2thumbsup:

Tbh bud i would just do what feels right.
I imagine the strength of liquid you are vaping in the crius is quite low so dont force yourself to cut down or mess about till youre sure youve let the stinkies go.
If it aint broke and its working for you atm dont try and fix it.
:2thumbsup:

Yeah I'm on 3mg but I'm having absolutely no cravings as it is so it must be working.

Only the morning is a struggle but that's more routine related to be honest.

Thank you! All your help is very much appreciated! :)

I get what you mean though. I might not have much vaping knowledge, but I can help at the front door!

When people post their intro threads I love to welcome them and try to point them in the right direction to get not only the help they need, but the support too!

That way they will hopefully stick around and stay off the fags!

It's nice to be nice... it feels gooood!! :D

Yeah I'm on 3mg but I'm having absolutely no cravings as it is so it must be working.

Only the morning is a struggle but that's more routine related to be honest.
Cool.
The morning thing will pass and just remember if you are wobbling maybe try a slightly stronger juice first thing.

@StevenC When I started, just over 2 months ago, my vape was just an extension of my arm, same as the fags were on 50 a day! That was with 18mg MTL. Since then I've added 6mg DTL.

I often have both on the go at the same time. Now I often put it down, usually to type lol. I think that is helping me cut down the nic input more to be honest lol.. more typing!

I've just realised I only have the MTL going at the mo! :11:

I'll say no more.. I think that just showed the progression lol. :D

I think that made sense but too tired to read it back lol

Back
Top Bottom