What's new

Returning Vaper

Thinking about getting the OXVA Arbiter 2 RTA Tank, any good, problems?

Set on the Dovpo Riva aswell, thanks for all the suggestions.

Well after reading this thread i am totally confused as to what you actually want @scottishvapehead_1 . You make your own coils or wanting stock coils ?. Are you MTL or DTL and are you aware that you can't put high wattage through a MTL Tank. With a RTA you either build your own coils or can buy premade ones and you will also need Cotton. Good Luck with finding what you need.

I actually stopped using all the 'premade coil' devices years ago when I got into building until the start of lockdown I wanted something simple as a backup and loved the look of the Voopoo Drag series with the pods. Since then They have been used more that my RDAs and I now have about 5 pods and 3 versions of the mods - the DragX, Drag Max (dual battery) and the DragXPlus (21700).

I don't know what it is but I just love them, I've recommended them to 6 people I know... 2 who were looking for something better than the cheapy rubbish ones they had been using, 3 some who were builders like me and 1 who had never vaped and was looking to get off cigs. They have become daily go-to's for all of them and the last guy hasn't gone back to cigs so that should be recommendation enough :)

In the UK any you buy will come with a 2ml tank but you can buy a 2pk of 4.5ml tanks on Amazon

Back
Top Bottom