What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Returning Vaper

Hi guys.

Long story short, I quit vaping for around 4 years after getting to 0 nic, problem is I've now started smoking cigs again after mental health deteriorated slightly over the last year.

I used to vape on a geek vape rta with Clapton coils, own made juice etc but I've been out of the scene that long I don't know what's the best route to go down...tank and device? I'm more of a MTL type guy and used to have a range of drippers, sadly I got rid of all my gear when I thought I was clear of going back down the smoking route

Tank wise I like a 5ml tank but are these still available? What's some of the better ones that would be as good as my old geek vape one was?

Device recommendations 200 watt plus I vapid at a pretty high level previous and want something that will last?

Any recommendations would be great, thanks.

Last edited:
Hope you get off the fags again. There are a lot of mtl rtas around but as said above a 200 watt mod isn't what you associate with mtl vaping. All tanks sold in the UK are 2ml to comply with TPD but you can get extensions for some of them or buy from overseas.

Hi @scottishvapehead_1 and welcome back.

As Gary said, you want MTL but also vape at high wattage.
option wise would be get a 220watt kit which can be used for mtl and later for direct to lug at higher wattage.

geekvape are still going strong. older option mods are x, legend, newer legend 2 L200 all 220w mods.
ill leave the other to offer mtl tanks/rda/rta as i only use 1 mtl tank.

as said, tpd law kits come with 2ml poxy tanks but some suppliers throw in a freebie or you will have to buy the bubble glass seperatly.
have a look through post 5 for hardware suppliers POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Thanks for the replies guys, I said MTL but maybe I've just got/forgot lost the vape talk, I used to vape around 80-100 Watts on a 200 (I think) device.....

I'll have a look around, if Geek vape are still going around I'll probably look at there stuff as it is what seemed to work for me before, maybe get something from overseas as I quite liked my 5ml tanks.

Ahh TPD still going strong, sort of stopped around when it was being implemented.

Just need to get off the fags as isn't doing me much good.

GeekVape L200 kit or Vaporesso Gen 200/Target 200 kit would be my 3 suggestions.

Dovpo Riva with the Blotto Max would be my shout (Riva is 3rd from left with a Blotto 1.5, Blotto Max is on the Odin200 on right)

Squidgy (1).jpg

Thanks guys will give all a look, can you still buy all the products to make your own juice? Used to make my own which worked out far cheaper? What's the score with getting nicotine these days?

Back
Top Bottom