What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Returning to POTV and vaping!

Oll13D

Postman
Hi all, its been a while!

I think I was last active around here in 2018.. a lot has changed!

Short of it is... I quit vaping, life happened, started smoking again and now im back to vaping (37 days) and the inevitable has happened, started buying shiny things and I've logged back in here :).. I even went as far as ordering from prime vapes! hope lee is doing well..

after having 3 days on a stock coil mesh tank, I got myself a zeus x and im as happy as Larry! last time I was around everyone seemed to be putting high power through goons, posting really good pictures of mechs, a guy called Smut was making amazing coils, knucklehead vapes were still going and not many people had heard of brewdog!

Anyway, that's me reintroduced, hope everyone is well :)

Ollie

Welcome back, i hope you manage to stay smoke free this time round though it can be hard for some. I was a real heavy smoker, 60+ Roll-Ups a day and had my last Roll-Up about 18 months ago and don't even think about smoking. I thought i might struggle with friends coming to the house who smoked but it doesn't bother me. Good Luck with your 2nd Vape Journey and wish you the best in quitting for good.

Hey mate, nice to see you around and off the smoke again.

Cheers! things have changed a little haven't they...

Welcome back, i hope you manage to stay smoke free this time round though it can be hard for some. I was a real heavy smoker, 60+ Roll-Ups a day and had my last Roll-Up about 18 months ago and don't even think about smoking. I thought i might struggle with friends coming to the house who smoked but it doesn't bother me. Good Luck with your 2nd Vape Journey and wish you the best in quitting for good.

Well congratulations on the 18 months! Becoming a father recently has given me enough motivation to quit (also enough motivation to nearly start again)

Welcome back @Oll13D
congratz on kicking the cigs again and you sure have missed a lot.

Thanks DJ, it seems so... I have a fair old bit of back reading to do in the forum, although it does seem a little quieter these days..

Hi Ollie good to see you back and great that you are of the stinkys again:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom