What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Relaxing destressing e-juice ?

But the point is that he answered a question. Didn’t even ask it. And it was an irrelevant answer.
I'm not actually arguing with @simong there ......... definitely a weirdo! :D

I just thought it might help stop these revenant threads if the search function worked differently.

Last edited:
Christ. I have read about Russia having buildings full of paid social media trolls.

In an old job I had to integrate some software with a “captcha solving service”. It was an automated api where you’d scrape the image of the captcha off a web site and post it through an api endpoint and then a second later you’d get a response with the solved code that you could then paste into the web form automatically.

What machine learning image recognition magic is this? I thought, so I did some digging.

Nope. Turns out that it was a warehouse full of Ukrainian immigrants somewhere in Russia. You’d post the image to the api and somewhere it would flash up on someone’s screen, they’d type the answer and that would be returned over the api.

They billed us 0.02 pence per api request.

Oh Lordy, we've been infiltrated by the Ukrainians and Big Pharma, we're all doomed!! :eek:

The guy joined on 01/02/2018 and must have got bored waiting for his account to be authorised.
He returned today and probably had no idea how to navigate around the forum and stumbled on an old thread which is not hard to do as @VenomX will testify to.

BTW if any of you really think something strange is going on here these are always looking for new converts.

https://forum.tfes.org

Back
Top Bottom