What's new

Relaxing destressing e-juice ?

.... but what kind of weirdo comes on the forum, searches for "relaxing destressing e-juice" ... makes a comment (their first post) about CBD then leaves. They didn't even do an introduction post, ask a question or anything ... Nobody had mentioned CBD in this thread until he did, so that wasn't what he was searching for. I suspect something else is going on here and my suspicious self thinks it's something not entirely innocent.
Actually .... you only have to type in the word 'relaxing' and this is the first thread up right now ...... :P

We need a Vlad from Russia on the site, I hadn't realised that's what we were missing until now :(

Actually .... you only have to type in the word 'relaxing' and this is the first thread up right now ...... :P

Yes but even at that, who would come on a forum, register an account, search “relaxing” on the search function and then make one post about cbd in a years old thread? It’s still strange, I think.

Why don’t you pm him and ask?

What’s even stranger, when I first saw this thread come up on “new posts”, I was sure it said “relaxing and distressing e-juice”...

Why would anyone do that?

..... so they could potentially answer a question that may or may not exist?

Fair enough, but people often tell new members to use the search function instead of asking questions that have been asked many times before ....... so if they do we can hardly complain if they then post on the first few that come up, even if they're ancient? And we also tell new members to contribute to the forum threads to get their post count up. He may have, of course, thought we were a bunch of idiots and fecked off ....... :P

But the point is that he answered a question. Didn’t even ask it. And it was an irrelevant answer.

It’s even weirder than that day somebody came on the forum and started asking about VG:PG ratios.

Back
Top Bottom