What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Relaxing destressing e-juice ?

What exactly are you expecting, if I can ask? Not sure I can handle the suspense... :D

nothing I expect....

do you not think that's odd?

Go through all the rigmarole of joining, the first thing you do is search ... god knows what .... answer the question, that was asked 3 years ago at 10pm ..... stick around for 12 hours (last seen 10am this morning) then leave. ... without posting anything else, not even 'sorry, I didn't realise it was an old thread' or "Hi, I'm Vlad from Russia" ... or even ask a question.... you don't have to join the forum to read it. .. so what's the point?

I guess maybe they just were looking for the classies and thought by replying any old crap to a thread may open them up .... who knows? I doubt we'll find out.

It is... seriously. :D

if I was doing that kind of thing I'd be worried about myself....

Ok, what should we do? I think you should send a pm. You know that he’ll be getting a notification email every time we reply in here, right? Just be careful. Loose lips sink ships...

LOL, I was waiting for some work to come through .... I have that now so I'll leave detective @zouzounaki to work on this case. ;)

Back
Top Bottom