What's new

Recommended MTL RTA for 100%vg

That's fine Saul, so questions are, what flavour are you using from kind juice? And when you put in the cheaper pure vg, due to the organic stuff becoming muted is the cheaper juices flavour properties still strong once you have to start using it, or has the coil been ruined by your expensive organic pure vg juice, sobrgen the cheap juice stays muted?

That's fine Saul, so questions are, what flavour are you using from kind juice? And when you put in the cheaper pure vg, due to the organic stuff becoming muted is the cheaper juices flavour properties still strong once you have to start using it, or has the coil been ruined by your expensive organic pure vg juice, sobrgen the cheap juice stays muted?
Edit, so even when you use cheaper vg juice, that is also muted, this is assuming you have not changed the stock coil in the jac22 between having to revert to cheaper juice

The cheaper stuff is always a bit muted. It never gets to great heights even after weeks or months of steeping. But that's because, I suspect, they also give me a reduced flavour and no added sweetener version, the reason I was attracted to Ichor in the first place is that he set it up as his wife like me got allergic reactions... he's very helpful in that respect and mixes to order - yes, I also have reactions to the flavourings would you believe!?! Which is what brought me to Ichor and then the reduces flavours. No such reaction from the pure VG organic brands. It's been a long ol journey!

So this is where it all gets a bit messy and hard to judge. But in my very subjective view it seems to follow suit with whatever has come before. Ie continues to be muted when I switch from Kind Juice to Ichor. And even if I start on the Ichor non organic stuff, the flavour starts better and within a tank or two it's subsiding just like Kind Juice.

With organic Kind Juice stuff, it's subtle from the start, but the quality and flavour, what I get, is good and definitely superior. And I've had one or two tanks that have blown me away.

I vape the amazing vanilla and Pirate's Gold. https://vapegreen.co.uk/34-kind-juice-nectars-100-vg-organic-eliquids but also have tried and want to sample out more of the other flavours which haven't quite worked yet - such as the apple caramel - because I suspect I'm just not getting the flavour profiles coming through properly. The apple for example just tastes of apple not getting the sweet caramel at all so far. Also quite fancy the custard they do.

Does this help? My allergies really have made this all a very complicated task! Thank you

All sounds plausible, ichor reduce flavour% so you don't get bad reaction, but it does cost on flavour intensity. No probs with organic, but jac stock coils clog after 2 days. Yes diy is def your only hope. One thing though before you receive my two atties. Are you soaking your stock coils before you use them for ten mins, or do you just change coils, fill then vape immediately?

All sounds plausible, ichor reduce flavour% so you don't get bad reaction, but it does cost on flavour intensity. No probs with organic, but jac stock coils clog after 2 days. Yes diy is def your only hope. One thing though before you receive my two atties. Are you soaking your stock coils before you use them for ten mins, or do you just change coils, fill then vape immediately?
Thanks. Always prime properly and have left for 10mins minimum, often longer.

Jeez, those jac coils must be bound tighter than a mummy. Yep def diy your only way.

Hi Matty, I'm just going to send a couple of atties off to Saul, but can you explain the vodka % a little more. Saul uses organic vg 100%. Saul is used to a jac 22 1 ohm stock coil that becomes muted after a week. I can't help thinking the following is happening, stock coil gets gunked up after a week cause of viscosity of pure organic juice, the 1 ohm coil can't get hot enough to inflict that burny after taste you get when a wick is ready to be changed. My hunch is the vg reduces life span of stock coil without the normal side effect of burnt after taste. Can you please enlighten me before I give Saul final instructions. I'm sending Saul, a beserker and a kayfun mini, the kayfun mini cause the adjustable wick was very effective, thank you for any response.
@mattyk2010 are you able to share any more guidance on adding the vodka I.e. do I add it to the tank or to the bottle of liquid? Does it need to steep? Or just shake to mix? Any help appreciated. Thanks

My first wicking attempt on the Kayfun mini Lance kindly sent me. First attempt without any additives in the liquid still muted, then burnt after a couple of hits. Off to buy some vodka which I hope will change things (and it's still morning!)
20181208_112037.jpeg
20181208_112042.jpeg

@mattyk2010 are you able to share any more guidance on adding the vodka I.e. do I add it to the tank or to the bottle of liquid? Does it need to steep? Or just shake to mix? Any help appreciated. Thanks
Hi mate sorry only just seen the tag, if your adding vodka do it strait to the bottle and start low 3% or 4% as you can always add more but you can't take it away and it should thin the VG and make it burn quicker and carry better flavour

Hi mate sorry only just seen the tag, if your adding vodka do it strait to the bottle and start low 3% or 4% as you can always add more but you can't take it away and it should thin the VG and make it burn quicker and carry better flavour
Thanks Matty, so no steeping required just add to the bottle and shake? Sorry if silly questions!

Back
Top Bottom