What's new

Recommendations please

Mesh Boost ones are for the Geekvape Boost i believe whereas PNP Coils are made by a couple of different Companies and i believe they are better coils for flavour. Most Vapers seem to like PNP because of the Variety plus they last quite well, just google PNP Tank and that should give you the info you need.
The pnp tank only fits the pnp coils (as far as i know).

The vaporesso and manik pod mods r cross compatable and will fit the voopoo coils as well.

I do not know what makes the voopoo pods not compatable with the other .coils or if it can b modified

I think only Voopoo and Vaporesso do PNP but don't quote me on that.

I think only Voopoo and Vaporesso do PNP but don't quote me on that.
There are a few other weird and wonderful tanks that accept PNP coils I've seen in the wilderness... So errrm... I'm quoting you on that lol

@Nutmeg I generally get more wrong than i do right but i do try. I should of put manufactured as well, i know a lot of tanks take PNP or should i say pods take.

I do go for a WoToFo Manik 80W pod over the VooPoo as my gf's Drag S died after a few months. Better coils too (although they are cross compatible).

Another option would be the Geek Vape Zeus Nano or Zeus Sub Ohm tank (which is 100% leak proof) paired with something like an Aegis Mini or Solo. We have two Solos in the house and they're bombproof.

Thanks for the recommendations. I went for the Voopoo Drag S in the end. Just been delivered and tried for the 1st time and very impressed. Much better build quality than my Aegis Boost and much easier to fill.
Thanks again all !

Thanks for the recommendations. I went for the Voopoo Drag S in the end. Just been delivered and tried for the 1st time and very impressed. Much better build quality than my Aegis Boost and much easier to fill.
Thanks again all !

I am not a fan of Pods but was impressed with the Drag S, only thing i changed was the Pod, you can change your 2ml to a 4.5ml quite cheaply so would suggest that. I am just trying the Argus Pro which is pretty similar to the Drag S and that also seems quite good. I already changed the Pod. I think 4.5ml Pods are round about £5 for 2 or a tad more.

I am not a fan of Pods but was impressed with the Drag S, only thing i changed was the Pod, you can change your 2ml to a 4.5ml quite cheaply so would suggest that. I am just trying the Argus Pro which is pretty similar to the Drag S and that also seems quite good. I already changed the Pod. I think 4.5ml Pods are round about £5 for 2 or a tad more.
Thanks...I may do that..save refilling on a night out (what are they!!!) Or at golf. Cheers

Thanks...I may do that..save refilling on a night out (what are they!!!) Or at golf. Cheers

The Pod is where your Coil and Juice go, when you bought the Drag it came with the 2ml TPD Pod but you can buy larger.

Back
Top Bottom