What's new

Recommend me an RDA guys

Hmmm seems like the drop dead is hit or miss, the drop seems very popular but is quite a 'hot' vape....is there any other options worth trying? I've seen a few rta that look although they have coils in like an RDA...are they any good also or are they more of a gimmick

Hmmm seems like the drop dead is hit or miss, the drop seems very popular but is quite a 'hot' vape....is there any other options worth trying? I've seen a few rta that look although they have coils in like an RDA...are they any good also or are they more of a gimmick
Rda’s are for dripping or squonking, rta’s are like a tank but rebuildable, some rta’s can be used for squonking but they ain’t for dripping...
Recommendations are purely down to personal preference, what works for someone maybe not work for the next person, that’s why there is so much gear out there, you will probably end up trying a few before you find what works for you...
A ‘hot vape’ is only a hot vape if you make it a hot vape, wattage, resistance and airflow are all factors in how hot the vape is, personally I don’t use anything dual coil anymore, I find single coil easier to set up, best flavour and overall works better for me, but if I had to pick a dual coil rda it would be the original goon, it’s the one I used for the longest and enjoyed the most...

Rda’s are for dripping or squonking, rta’s are like a tank but rebuildable, some rta’s can be used for squonking but they ain’t for dripping...
Recommendations are purely down to personal preference, what works for someone maybe not work for the next person, that’s why there is so much gear out there, you will probably end up trying a few before you find what works for you...
A ‘hot vape’ is only a hot vape if you make it a hot vape, wattage, resistance and airflow are all factors in how hot the vape is, personally I don’t use anything dual coil anymore, I find single coil easier to set up, best flavour and overall works better for me, but if I had to pick a dual coil rda it would be the original goon, it’s the one I used for the longest and enjoyed the most...

Yeh I may get get an Rta aswel as they look good, I originally got an RDA as a lot of people said that's how you get best flavour.bb but rta have come such a long way I'm interested to see how they perform in comparison .

I'm liking the Dead Rabbit for ease of building, although as it's quite narrow it gets a bit hot for my taste above 50W. For higher power I go to the Pulse which has a very low coil placement so is also good for squonking.

I'm liking the Dead Rabbit for ease of building, although as it's quite narrow it gets a bit hot for my taste above 50W. For higher power I go to the Pulse which has a very low coil placement so is also good for squonking.
Nice I'm running mine at 130w I'm loving the flavour and the drop dead is very easy to build on [emoji848] but heard great things about the pulse

After a bit of too a throwing I think I'm going to get both a rda and a rta to see what I like. I think the drop dead rda and the Kylin v2 is what I'm going to try...was a tough decision between the Kylin and the coilart mage but heard so many things about the Kylin had to give it a go

15532902710357038469113858832119.jpg 15532902993241746250062660232050.jpg 15532903181615993077511798736652.jpg What about the augvape btfc rda.
Big cloud chucker with lots of flavour and as much or as little airflow as you could want.
Unbelievably easy to build on too. With premade Clapton or aliens I can put a build on it in less than 2 mins.
Not the cheapest but it is built like a tank and looks stunning too.

Back
Top Bottom