What's new

Recommend me an RDA guys

So looked at the drop and looks great, the only thing that puts me off is everyone says it's quite a 'hot' vape and that the coil placements means you do yet a bit of spitback which I hate

If it's hot, turn down the wattage or build higher resistance coils on a mech. This also alleviates spitback.

If it's hot, turn down the wattage or build higher resistance coils on a mech. This also alleviates spitback.

Yeh that may work bro..having not tried it myself I'm basing it on a very well know reviewer who Vaped a 0.16 build on 65watts and was still describing it as a hot vape. I was thinking about a taller custom mouthpiece to maybe help with heat and spitback

Reviewers talk a lot of nonsense in the main, this rda has been out for a year, coming into it's second year now, how long did they live with it? Maybe a week if you're lucky.

Yeh a lot of stuff is subjective of course. How has your experience been living with a drop bro?

All my other rda's live in the box of shame. Seriously though, I suspect you'll have to try a few and decide for yourself, there's no shortcuts in this game as we're all looking for different things from our vape gear.

Drop all the way mate cant go wrong easy to build had no spit backs or leaks but best of all great flavour.......

Drop all the way mate cant go wrong easy to build had no spit backs or leaks but best of all great flavour.......
So many good things said about the drip, guna get one ordered...Anyone know of any discount codes for one? Not that there that dear but always looking for a bargain lol

What are goons like bro, I tried looking fir reviews but most were on the goon V 1.5 but they wer a while ago now

Really nice flavour and airflow bud, they're a little bit more expensive than the average rda, (Kennedy excepted), but I like it. It has been a regular on my squonk set ever since I got it.

Back
Top Bottom