What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend device for chain-chugger vaper!

Iftkhar Rashid

Postman
If I had to say I had any sort of vape style - I'd say I chain chug away for like upto an hr at a time.
Had a number of Aspire Pockex for over the last year or more - served me well (and still does).
Got a VIM recently - all pretty good - but I dont think it handles the hard-core chugging I'm used to as well as the Pockex.
The Pockex also gives me better flavour. Not too fussed about clouds.

I'm looking to invest in a new device - and shuffle everything else I have down for backup and backup of backups(!)
Something that gives good flavour, long battery, good value coils and would handle my hard *ss pulling on it.

Looking at around what £30-40? Is that realistic?

I had a butchers at the Bargain forumn - VAPORESSO POLAR and IJOY AVENGER - any of these fit the bill?

Again thanking you

I doubt you'll find better value than the Polar at Cloudstix. It's a fantastic bit of kit too. But if using the supplied tank in the kit, it's CLOUDY!

Aye go for the Polar. The Avenger is good, I do like it but the tank doesn't have as much flavour or cloud as the one on the Polar for me.

Cheers, thanks for that!

I've been looking at Smok Prince TVF12 and Horizon Falcon tanks - best of these two for hard chugging n flavour?
Went to a B&M today and got a little feel for these two.

DO NOT BUY FROM A B&M. You'll pay a significant premium (not gonna say ripped off, but yeah).

Cloudstix have the Polar kit with a tank and 2 coils at less than £30 at the moment.

DO NOT BUY FROM A B&M. You'll pay a significant premium (not gonna say ripped off, but yeah).

Cloudstix have the Polar kit with a tank and 2 coils at less than £30 at the moment.
Ah yes my umming and arring over the last few days over these two devices and woopmh - the polar's out of stock!
Fortunately had a 50% voucher for 'Totally Wicked' they opened not long ago near me and picked up the Eleaf iStick Mix - seems like a solid performer for a newbie moving up a grade.

From what I gleaned on some posts there's little love for TW - however - if you've never been in one - worth just getting a juice ( they'll throw in a few free) and they'll stock you up with a 50% voucher of anything next visit - so pretty chuffed with my pickup today!

Yeah, not much love for TW around here. However they were my first step towards not smoking years ago.

So, having moved on from their overpriced merchandise , I can still say thank you for putting me on the right track...

Cheers, thanks for that!

I've been looking at Smok Prince TVF12 and Horizon Falcon tanks - best of these two for hard chugging n flavour?
Went to a B&M today and got a little feel for these two.

I don't know about the falcon tanks as never used one. But I have used the TFV12 for quite a while, with the mesh coils, and loved it. But I would recommend crossing that one out, and replacing it with the Freemax mesh pro, (or increase the choice to 3).

Cheers yeah I picked up an Eleaf is tick on the cheap (with ello tank ) and a horizon from cloud stix clearance.
I stick seems to be handling my vaping style well, 4 day could burnout ( but I kinda mashed it with the incredible taste n cloud move up from aspire pockex aspire & vim!)

Back
Top Bottom