What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend a vape, please!

setspeed

Currently using an Innokin Endura size T18 which I like fine, except the battery life isn't really good enough (1000mAh).
I've had a Kanger Cupti before which I like the size of but I couldn't get on with it - it gurgles and spits and just doesn't seem to work right.
Please recommend something for me. Requirements:
Bigger battery than 1000mAh, twice the size would be nice (replaceable, ideally)
Compact size, box shape preferred
Easily available pre-built and preferably cheapish coils
Capable of MTL vaping
Internal tank would be ideal although I realise this would limit the choices severely, so willing to compromise on this factor however
I want a tank that's at least 4ml and preferably bigger

You can probably tell from the language I've used that I'm a beginner, and to be honest I have little to no interest in cloud-chasing, learning how to build coils or adjust wattage/temperature all the time etc - I just want a machine I can set & forget, that allows me feed my nicotine habit but not kill me slowly in the process!

Any suggestions will be gratefully received because I barely know where to start...

I really like the look of the Geekvape Aegis, but it doesn't have an internal tank - and if I were to go for that then I've got to try and decide on a tank and I've got to find out what ones fit it etc, which is a task I don't relish!

There are lots of people than can recommend stuff on here to you. But seeing as you mentioned an MTL Vape I recommend either the Aspire Zelos or the elf Ijoy. Both are fantastic vapes in my opinion. A few people including myself have experienced leakage from the nautilus 2 tank on the Aspire, but there are those that have had no problems with it at all. Both produce excellent flavours. They are primary MTL vapes but can be DTL too. Various coils can be used from 0.5 up to 1.8.

EDIT: I just noticed your looking for at least a 4ml tank. Both these come with a 2ml tank.

There are lots of people than can recommend stuff on here to you. But seeing as you mentioned an MTL Vape I recommend either the Aspire Zelos or the elf Ijoy. Both are fantastic vapes in my opinion. A few people including myself have experienced leakage from the nautilus 2 tank on the Aspire, but there are those that have had no problems with it at all. Both produce excellent flavours. They are primary MTL vapes but can be DTL too. Various coils can be used from 0.5 up to 1.8.

EDIT: I just noticed your looking for at least a 4ml tank. Both these come with a 2ml tank.

They could take a bigger tank though, correct? Like the original Aspire Nautilus?

Just bought the Aspire Archon. Just the mod though. I thoroughly recommend it. Lasts days, external batteries. Nautilus 2 on top. Nice and light easy to use. Got it on cloudstix. £29.99.

I've just thought about this a bit more and since I already have 3 tanks for my Innokin Endura T18, could I use them on something else - like the mods suggested above? I presume the screw attachment is the same?

My mum just got the Aspire NX Rover kit and loves it for mtl vaping. http://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits415.html
If you want an all-in-one kit from a UK retailer you'll have to make do with a 2ml tank. Or buy the mod alone and get a larger capacity tank from a non-UK source.

After looking at all the suggestions, and more, I decided to go with the NX Rover kit like your mum! It's got double the battery capacity of my current vape, it's still reasonably small, and for a fiver you can buy glass adaptor kits to increase the capacity of the Nautilus X tank from 2ml to 4ml:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01I5IRLLO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Many of the internal tank mods I looked at had issues, such as reprorted leakage, difficulty in cleaning, or dangerous in the case of iJoy RDTA Mini which is a shame because I really liked the look of it :(

Thanks all for your suggestions, it's most appreciated :)

I've just thought about this a bit more and since I already have 3 tanks for my Innokin Endura T18, could I use them on something else - like the mods suggested above? I presume the screw attachment is the same?

Yes you can, all your tanks will fit on most mods, I often put my T18 tank on top of my zelos or archon. If you have more mods you don't have to keep switching tanks.

Yes you can, all your tanks will fit on most mods, I often put my T18 tank on top of my zelos or archon. If you have more mods you don't have to keep switching tanks.

Thanks, that's really great to know, it means I'll have 4 tanks I can use instead of just the one that it comes with. I like testing out different juices so it's really convenient to have multiple tanks

Back
Top Bottom