What's new

rda mesh vandy vape

kdylad

i have just bought a vandy vape mesh rda. i have managed to burn out or mess up the ss mesh. i have more mesh in a roll at .9. from tutorials i understand that you put a mesh measuring 35mm lengh and 15 mm width with these measurements what wattage and temperature should i be vaping at so there is not as much heat?. i have installed the kanthal mesh atm same dimension of mesh running at 80 watt 200c and rda is getting too. dont really understand all the jibber jabber just want the simple answer lol any help would be appreciated thanks

Kanthal won't work in temp mode so the 200c can't be achieved and your probably in the wrong setting so flick over to vw or power mode and if it's getting too hot turn the power down or buy some SS mesh

Kanthal won't work in temp mode so the 200c can't be achieved and your probably in the wrong setting so flick over to vw or power mode and if it's getting too hot turn the power down or buy some SS mesh
no problem i have ss there kept getting protection coming up on ss mode, when i put up temp it was burning out with a couple of days. .9 ss i have if i keep at they measurements can i run ss off 70 watt in the wattage mode? thank you for the advice mate dont understand all the ohm to what power/ temp, or dont know what my resistance should be

Back
Top Bottom