What's new

Problem with my vape pen

Blackhat247

I have been vaping for a few months so i'm still new at this but I have a vape pen that uses the prefilled cartridges and it's just the standard 510 threading but the issue that i'm having is when I inhale, it makes popping noises and it seems to spit out a little bit of liquid but i get no vape... can someone please tell me what the issue is? i'm vaping cbd for health reasons and I really need it. thanks in advance for the help!

Knowing the kit you are using might help.
If you don't know the name maybe a picture or the link to it on the net will help others advise.

Sounds like it's a flooded coil but can't say much more than that as there are just so many pen types out there.

hey, thanks for the quick reply! i tried a google search but couldn't find the right pen that i'm using so I had to take a pic myself to show you. and it all started when i started buying this oil https://whitelightningusa.com/product/monthly-cbd-1ml-vape-1200mg-strength/. i think it might be to thin for the pen i'm using maybe. that's what i see a lot when i do a google search but I just wanted to ask somebody. If my pen is not right for this oil, can you recommend a good pen to buy for the oil i'm using? i really like this oil better than what i was using for the pen so i'd like to stick with it. i don't mind buying another pen if i have to. thanks for your help!

Sounds like the coil and airflow may be flooded. Can you try turning the pen upside down, covering the air intake holes with a paper towel and blowing hard through the mouth piece a few times? Then try taking a pull from it the right way around, are you getting any vapour now?

no idea on that american stuff as we are all in the UK.
are you diluting it in eliquid or vaping it neat. im guessing its meant to be mixed.

Back
Top Bottom