What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

probably been asked loads......

mummyof7

Initiate
is a runny nose normal? my nose has been running like a bitch for nearly 2 weeks now

is a runny nose normal? my nose has been running like a bitch for nearly 2 weeks now
I've sometimes had that happen if I am vaping a fairly strong menthol e-liquid. I liken it to sticking my head in a menthol vapour bath (which you would use when you have a cold/bunged up nose).

Other than menthol juices it's never been an issue for me,

Yes, my drips all the time, it's condensation!

Don't worry

The amount of juice i get through at the type of power I get through it my nose is pretty much like a waterfall all day.

The plus point being that bogies are now a distant memory as far as my nose is concerned. I do however keep finding little green crusty bits in my beard. No idea where these have come from. :17:

The amount of juice i get through at the type of power I get through it my nose is pretty much like a waterfall all day.

The plus point being that bogies are now a distant memory as far as my nose is concerned. I do however keep finding little green crusty bits in my beard. No idea where these have come from. :17:

:eek:

Do you blow the clouds through your nose? I get a runny nose if i do, I'm usually ok if i just blow with my mouth.... :D

No it's not normal that's why we call it a 'runny nose' ...... otherwise we'd just call it a 'nose'

_20170819_095933.JPG

Back
Top Bottom