What's new

Pear drops

I know lol, it’s all a learning curve....I spent £20 on chefsflavours a few days ago.....looking forward to seeing if there is any difference in quality/concentration

Last edited:
I think the pear drop flavour is ethyl acetate. My chemistry teacher had a bottle
of it. It’s an esther. Loved opening it up and sniffing it. Exactly the pear drip throat hit.

I think the pear drop flavour is ethyl acetate. My chemistry teacher had a bottle
of it. It’s an esther. Loved opening it up and sniffing it. Exactly the pear drip throat hit.

Haha, I don’t think I’d want to vape that stuff haha, but yes, VERY similar smell! I use to love it when my dad was ‘doping’ the tissue paper on his model planes in the shed....he’d always let me stay a short while just to sniff and get a bit dizzy....surprised I never turned to glue sniffing as a kid because of that hahaha

640E5A6D-54E4-48BF-869D-C2B3FA18C472.jpeg
044319F0-0FDE-46FD-805D-74EDEB7E66DE.png
Vape-it have a clearance on and one of the items is this 100ml of Pear Drops concentrate for £1. I've no idea what it's like, but at that price I ordered some anyway:

https://www.vape-it.co.uk/flavourings-clearance/pear-drops-concentrate

i like pear drops ordered some to just now and at that price doesn’t matter if its not brill :)

Have either of you tried the peardrops yet? It’s kind of like pears, but definitely not got any pear drop hit for me anyhow.

I also bought the green steam concentrate because, well, I had to pay postage anyhow, and it was in the clearance section....and it said it was a blackberry and blueberry fruit.....ignored the ‘forest’ part....it tastes like forests indeed...like pine needles....no, wait, I got it.....it tastes like PINE AIR FRESHNER!! seriously, smells AWFUL neat, a bit like a godamn Yankee candle ...diluted tastes like trees and toilet cleaner, I guess ‘fruits’ is subjective hahahah a

Back
Top Bottom