What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

One pound liquid

Ebony

Postman
Hi All

Anybody had problems with delivery of late? My last delivery was set to arrive on the 15th October and the order was placed on the 4th October. I put it down to it being probably due to an item out of stock. I did notice they are no longer sending parcels out on 24 hr dispatch via post office. Well it never turned up.

Asked for a refund, as last weekend I had to use a bm - for the first time and bought shortfill. The assistant added the required nic shot to it for me, or I wouldn’t purchase it.

Liquid did not give me the agreed refund, but instead resent a new order. This time the order took 4 days to come via 24 hr dispatch. Not sure to place another order, as I can’t wait for over a week for delivery. I normally pay the delivery charge with my order once placed each month.

Any news or advice appreciated

Cheers Ebs

Hi All

Anybody had problems with delivery of late? My last delivery was set to arrive on the 15th October and the order was placed on the 4th October. I put it down to it being probably due to an item out of stock. I did notice they are no longer sending parcels out on 24 hr dispatch via post office. Well it never turned up.

Asked for a refund, as last weekend I had to use a bm - for the first time and bought shortfill. The assistant added the required nic shot to it for me, or I wouldn’t purchase it.

Liquid did not give me the agreed refund, but instead resent a new order. This time the order took 4 days to come via 24 hr dispatch. Not sure to place another order, as I can’t wait for over a week for delivery. I normally pay the delivery charge with my order once placed each month.

Any news or advice appreciated

Cheers Ebs

While this may or may not be the vendor at fault, it would need proving either way.
I say this, as recently I have had 2 deliveries from 2 totally different vendors arrive late. Both had to be resent and arrived ok on the second attempt. Both vendors had used tracked delivery on the original and resent parcels. Vendor A. to my knowledge has not seen the first parcel again. While vendor B., was kind enough to apologise to me for the delay, even though it was the couriers fault. They also sent me a picture of the of the first parcel so I could see the state it was in, when it was finally returned to them.

I'm not saying it's not the vendors fault, as it may well be, mistakes and errors do happen. But I am more inclined nowadays, to give them the benefit of the doubt, and time to rectify any issue.

I had the same problem with Liquid about 12 months ago, then the replacement liquid they sent was the wrong strength
A 3rd correct order was sent and they told me to keep the wrong strength order or pass it on to someone else
But royal mail in my area are crap and have quite alot go missing so i blame them for the 1st batch missing and Liquid made a mistake on the 2nd

But it was sorted quickly without too much hassle so i would still use them

Weird, I used them regularly to buy liquid for an older gentleman who doesn't have access to the Internet. They've always been prompt with delivery arriving within 2 days. I did have an issue where they sent out half an order but having contacted them it was rectified within 2 days.
Can you not just order in plenty of time so you're not running short if royal mail take a week to deliver?

Yeah Mrs kid uses them. They have slowed from a pretty constant next day delivery to a two day delivery system over the last year but always consistent and the one mistake they've made in literary hundreds of orders they rectified instantly.
Mistakes happen.

Hi All

So you are all saying this is a one off, and I should continue to place my monthly order with them. Which I will.

Thanks so much for your replies

Ebs

Hi All

So you are all saying this is a one off, and I should continue to place my monthly order with them. Which I will.

Thanks so much for your replies

Ebs

I'm gonna yes and no. It depends how unlucky you are.
If they get just 1 order wrong in 10,000, there's always the chance it may be yours. Then you need to factor in RM.
They are on the trusted vendors list https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...of-trusted-e-liquid-hardware-suppliers.78467/ and a POTV vendor, so yea their good.

I told a friend at work about Liquid a couple of weeks ago as he was paying £10 for 3 10ml bottles.
He ordered 65 bottles :eek: on a Friday despatched the same day and received on the Saturday.
Maybe they were having a busy time and there was a delay.

i actually got an email today reminding me its been a year since my last order but back then it was received within 2 days on every order.
maybe try somewhere else with similar prices.
drip drop do some great shortfills but they are 100ml at a time for £10 but also a 15% code off as well. their 10ml range are £1 or £2 each
prime vapes have got a 50% off on their 50ml shortfill owl range.

I told a friend at work about Liquid a couple of weeks ago as he was paying £10 for 3 10ml bottles.
He ordered 65 bottles :eek: on a Friday despatched the same day and received on the Saturday.
Maybe they were having a busy time and there was a delay.

Cheers for that :)

Back
Top Bottom