What's new

On your tobacco quit journey...

Thank you @h1r3z I've tried everything too. I've had some limited success with the inhalator, with lozenges and with champix but on all occasions the limitations and drawbacks have ruined it. Patches do literally nothing and gum gives me a sore throat to the point of being unable to speak. The only thing that's helped so far has been vaping.

I had my last cigarette at midday on 02/01/18..
Was very hard to begin with as I struggled to find a juice I liked and get set up correctly but after 2 weeks I discovered manabush Nokomis and pow pow and things got way better and actually really enjoying vaping now..

Ah, the Manabush Effect....

And very effective it is :D

You really need to try Druid's Brew too.
And Indigéne, the lovechild between Manabush and Druid - seriously, these folks are pitching great stuff, as they say in baseball. Strike upon strike...

Ah, the Manabush Effect....

And very effective it is :D

You really need to try Druid's Brew too.
And Indigéne, the lovechild between Manabush and Druid - seriously, these folks are pitching great stuff, as they say in baseball. Strike upon strike...
Hi yes been looking at that stuff..looks good..
Big problem is I was madly in love with pow wow but started a steamy affair with Nokomis..it’s trouble.

Nokomis is a Special Brew alright. I prefer it to Pow Wow...not that I dislike PW.
Wait til you try Nanabozho too - that is a banana beauty :)

Nokomis is a Special Brew alright. I prefer it to Pow Wow...not that I dislike PW.
Wait til you try Nanabozho too - that is a banana beauty :)
I’m of the same thinking..Nokomis basically my adv now..I have pow wow in another tank for when I fancy something just tasty..
I find I get a better smoking like effect with Nokomis and it’s working well for me..and pow wow is just smooth as silk flavour

Back
Top Bottom