What's new

On your tobacco quit journey...

4 years this august, the beginning it was hard, but know i could not touch a stinkie just the smell makes me wanna heave. well done for been 6 days smoke free keep it up :)

How far are you?

I'm on day 6 and it's easier than I thought...

Well done! I was smoke free for a year then went back onto them for a few months until I started vaping. I'm now close to a year completely smoke free.

All the best

I went back for... I don' even know. I never got completely free until now :-)

keep up the good work CeeMee. I'll be 3 years in mid Feb. Luckily I found it easy from day 1 as I immediately preferred vaping.

Five months two days...feels like years since my last cigarette.

Whoo...seeing it in print, I just surprised myself. Hard to believe - I was a pretty determined smoker.

I started on cigalikes on 17th March 2013 and gradually cut out the cigs.

I lit one up on the 31st and threw up and that was it, so coming up to 5 years.

20th feb will be 3 years for me after a 37 year habit of 20-30 a day so im quite proud of myself.
just look at how many ive not smoked in that time.

cig.JPG

I'm a day ahead of you on 7 days fag free. I've been vaping for a year now and only just managed to decide I actually want to quit smoking seriously.

I agree that it's easier than I thought. Perhaps that's just because I actually want to quit now though. Also the fact that I'm tanning 20mg nic salt juice like it's going out of fashion might be a factor as well.

Just gone into my 4th year. It was quite easy in all fairness. First couple of weeks are the worst but once you rid your body of the chemicals in tobacco smoke and your just getting your Nic fix it becomes easier and you then dislike even the smell of people smoking. Keep going and you won't regret it @CeeMee

Back
Top Bottom