What's new

Non Nicotine Blueberry causing stomach irritation

daveylad1892

Hi there :newhere:,

I recently tried moving from a low nicotine blueberry favour, to a non nicotine blueberry. I've tried 3 different brands all of which seem to cause slight nausea/unrest in my stomach. Any idea what could be causing it? Is it a certain ingredients/flavours that is known to be irritable to the stomach? Do you know of any non nicotine liquids that will not give the same side effect?

Would love some help here...:please:

p.s. Dont like Menthol/mint flavours at all! :(

It could be one of the compounds in the flavourings but that doesn't make much sense as you were fine before.... so that only leaves the nicotine.

How long have you been lowering your nicotine for? Nic withdrawal can certainly make you feel nauseous if you just cut it out.

Could do with some more details really, how long did you smoke for and how many ml's of 'low nicotine' were you vaping a day? .. was that 3mg?

.. or it could be unrelated, have you tried going back to the low nicotine and how did you feel then?

have you changed the device you are using? i am wondering if it might be spraying small amounts of liquid out the mouthpiece that you are then swallowing. this can happen.

I once felt sick after over doing it with the Nic Salts and it was an awful feeling, with being a heavy smoker before i naturally thought i should go heavy on the Salts but i paid the price, it's a fine line between not enough and a bit too much.

It could be one of the compounds in the flavourings but that doesn't make much sense as you were fine before.... so that only leaves the nicotine.

How long have you been lowering your nicotine for? Nic withdrawal can certainly make you feel nauseous if you just cut it out.

Could do with some more details really, how long did you smoke for and how many ml's of 'low nicotine' were you vaping a day? .. was that 3mg?

.. or it could be unrelated, have you tried going back to the low nicotine and how did you feel then?

Thanks so much for your reply.

Used to smoke many years ago, but missed it so went for a compromise (stupid i know) and started vaping (3mg nicotine), not huge amounts. Decided to try non nicotine liquids, and am on my third brand* - all of which give me the same stomach side effect. Are their 'better' brands available?

Products tried:
Market Fruits
Amazon product ASIN B0823VST2BGimme
Amazon product ASIN B07SSB37MBSimvape
Amazon product ASIN B07PSH5Y36
Again thank you for any advice.

have you changed the device you are using? i am wondering if it might be spraying small amounts of liquid out the mouthpiece that you are then swallowing. this can happen.

Also tried my husbands Caliburn and same result. There's no liquid problems either. Frustrating.....! Thanks for responding..

Maybe your tatste buds are tricking your stomach into believing food is coming because of the taste and releasing digestive acids in preparation of a meal.
Excessive stomach acid can be very damaging to the stomach.

Used to smoke many years ago, but missed it so went for a compromise (stupid i know) and started vaping (3mg nicotine), not huge amounts. Decided to try non nicotine liquids, and am on my third brand* - all of which give me the same stomach side effect. Are their 'better' brands available?

Products tried:
Market Fruits

The media links didn't work, but I've never heard of those liquids... are you in the UK or somewhere else?

I wouldn't recommend buying random e-liquids on amazon marketplace though either way.

Products tried:
Market Fruits
as links not working im guessing they are on amazon. remove the https: to work on here.

as mentioned by Simon what country as ive never heard of them either and ive tried thousands from around the world.

if your in the UK then have a look here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

have a look at
prime vapes
vape potions
cotswold vapour
supergood
drip drop
LiQuid
vampire vapes
dinner lady

Back
Top Bottom