What's new

Nicshot calculator

abujeee

Achiever
hi just a quick question..
I currently vape 12 mg nic juices so if I bought a 100 ml shortfall bottle, according to the calculation I would need 110 ml of 18 mg shots ?
Is that right ?
Thats like 11 bottles lol, is there a cheaper way of doing it on shortfills ?

You can't really use 18 mg nic shots to make shortfills up to 12mg, as you need 2/3 of your final mix to be made of nic-shots. You would be diluting the flavour far too much.

Shortfills are usually flavoured to become 3mg nic, by putting 10ml of 18mg nic into 50ml of shortfill, thus diluting your nic-shots by a factor of 6.

I’ve done it with 50 ml shortfills but never with 100 ml .. oh well I’ll have to either stick to doing it with 50 ml shortfills or stick to 10 ml bottles of 12 mg.. but thanks for the reply

Sams reviews of the drip drop juices are so tempting lol especially the 100 ml shortfills
Will have to find a way around this.
Can’t see myself dropping to 6 mg nic never mind 3

If you want to be able to drop to lower nic just switch to a fatter, lower ohm coil. Prepare to go through a lot more juice though...

hi just a quick question..
I currently vape 12 mg nic juices so if I bought a 100 ml shortfall bottle, according to the calculation I would need 110 ml of 18 mg shots ?
Is that right ?
Thats like 11 bottles lol, is there a cheaper way of doing it on shortfills ?
Depends on the strength of the shot.

If, for example, your shots are 18mg, then to get a 12mg juice, two thirds of your total will be the unflavoured nic solution. The upshot is, shortfills with nic shots are utterly pointless for making anything much above 3mg juice because the flavour is diluted to a ridiculous degree. The whole reason for shortfills existing was to get around the 10ml TPD limit but in solving that problem it creates a worse one. You're better off going full DIY with concentrates, VG-based nic, and some straight PG if you need it.

all great advice mentioned above.
as said, 3 or 6mg would be the max before you start losing all the flavour and naffing the juice up.

there are not many companies out there that do this but take manabush for example.
if you buy their zero shortfill and you want to make 12mg its simple but more expensive.
instead of buying 18mg no flavour nic shots then just buy the same flavour juice at 18mg then you will not lose any of the great taste of manabush juice.
this will work with any company that sells shortfills and also 10ml tpd bottles of the same flavour at 18mg.

Awesome never thought of that dj, that would work buying the same flavour in 18 mg 10ml and mixing, will try getting it to 6 or 8 mg nic

Only problem with manabush is I’ve read a lot of posts against sub ohming it, I don’t vape that high but around 40 watts is my sweet spot at moment.. hence the reason for not trying manabush

Only problem with manabush is I’ve read a lot of posts against sub ohming it, I don’t vape that high but around 40 watts is my sweet spot at moment.. hence the reason for not trying manabush
they are more for mouth to lung as 50/50 juice but i do also vape in triton 2 with 0.5 at 25watts which is still great but of course uses more juice.

it was just an example though as any other make that does 10ml 18mg bottles will also work the same.

Back
Top Bottom