What's new

Nicotine Salts -VS- DL/SubOhming

Ok, update: Been trying 20mg Mr. Salt-E, on a Nautilus 2, 0.7ohm coil, 22W, air wide open. MUCH better!

Hi @Valentino - thanks for signing up and thanks too for the detailed post. Sorry to hear of the loss of your old man too, if you are 35 then sounds like he passed away too young.

I have had the JUUL for a month or two as well and I think they are wicked. Had pretty much a full day on it when travelling over to Spain on holiday, cheeky vapes in the airport were no problem and the Mrs didn't even complain too much when using it in the car with the kids on the way from the airport. She was getting proper stressed at me driving on the continent and being on the other side of the road etc so I needed some stress relief to stop me telling her to shut it in front of the kids :D

You aren't the first person I have heard of who has done well using the JUUL but failed elsewhere, I have tried the 20mg nic salts as well but nothing compares. I am on to my last pod and I want some more so considering setting up a group buy on here as think there are a few people after them.

We are stuck with what we have until Brexit kicks in IMO, going to be at least 18 months before we see any changes so the only option is to import. @dansus - I think @dw1986 said you might have details of a vendor in the US who will ship JUUL items over here? I have a feeling you have bought the salts from Nicotine River in the US as well. Have you been clobbered for import tax with them yet?

Valentino - might be worth getting a 100mg nic salt in and mixing your own. Anything over 72mg is covered by poisons licence so you are in the shit if it gets stopped?

Yes, doing this with an AIO device might well work, or refill the JUUL pods... Then you can import what you can and also mix the nic river stuff.

Only just spotted this, have chucked @Valentino a PM, hope it helps him out :)

Only just spotted this, have chucked @Valentino a PM, hope it helps him out :)
Hey! Got the PM. Thanks a lot! Instead of rolling the dice with customs, I've decided to make do with what is legal and buyable here in Europe. I've gave Subohming another chance, but with the regular freebase nicotine liquids (3mg and 6mg), I don't get a decent nic fix. The story changes completely when I use the 20mg Mr. Salt-e in a subohm setup. So far I've tried it in the N2, with 0.7 ohm coil (as per my last post), and in the Smok Stick AIO. Now THAT is a nic fix. I think, and hope, that I'm on my way to quitting regular cigs.

Hey! Got the PM. Thanks a lot! Instead of rolling the dice with customs, I've decided to make do with what is legal and buyable here in Europe. I've gave Subohming another chance, but with the regular freebase nicotine liquids (3mg and 6mg), I don't get a decent nic fix. The story changes completely when I use the 20mg Mr. Salt-e in a subohm setup. So far I've tried it in the N2, with 0.7 ohm coil (as per my last post), and in the Smok Stick AIO. Now THAT is a nic fix. I think, and hope, that I'm on my way to quitting regular cigs.

Awesome mate, no problem at all, hopefully it continues to work for you and you stay smoke free :D

Interesting for me.
So do I take it you are using Mr Salt nicotine in a Nautilus 2 with a 0.7 ohm coil ?
If so what watts are you running at ?
What % nicotine salt are you using ?

Regards badboybez

Interesting for me.
So do I take it you are using Mr Salt nicotine in a Nautilus 2 with a 0.7 ohm coil ?
If so what watts are you running at ?
What % nicotine salt are you using ?

Regards badboybez
Hey! 20mg/ml Mr. Salt-E, Nautilus 2 with a 0.7 ohm coil, running at 22w. It REALLY does it for me. I'm used to smoking 30/40 cigs a day. The nic buzz with this setup is so strong, that I barely feel the need to light one up. I have a Atopack Penguin comin' my way, and I will soon get an Aspire Plato to try out. Big fan of all in one devices.

and I will soon get an Aspire Plato to try out. Big fan of all in one devices.
Get the Gusto Mini instead, smaller, better vape. 20mg salt nic refillable pods. Perfect for when you want to be more discreet and will fit with your current selection nicely.

Ive held off recommended it until i have used it, had it 2 days, love it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom