What's new

Nicotine Salts Question

Oooh Creme Brulee sounds nice! Let me know how it is and enjoy your DL foray fella. Start low wattage and move up to find the best wattage for you, mine is 30-40w but know some people prefer much higher.
I normally start low, well I did with the Proton but that has a MTL tank on it @ 13 Watts, I think the recommended wattage for the coil in the Veneno is between 30-40 so will do that and see how it goes. I am not usually a sweet liking person but I got a shortfill dessert bundle from 88Vape, they are pretty quick with delivery etc as well as cheap, they had shortfills at like 3 x 50 mil bottles for £11 which is great for someone like me who is a bit tight with their cash. I am from Yorkshire after all and we are well known for looking after our brass lol.

Yeah see how you go with the DL, I mainly MTL at 12.5w and then occasionally DL at 30-40w and tend to just switch the tank on top of my mod. I also have backup mods and tanks of course!!
I'm not normally a sweet person either but like juices with a hint of sweetness about them. 88vape sure are good for prices and I know a lot of people use them, not tried them myself but am tempted by the New York Cheesecake!

Yeah see how you go with the DL, I mainly MTL at 12.5w and then occasionally DL at 30-40w and tend to just switch the tank on top of my mod. I also have backup mods and tanks of course!!
I'm not normally a sweet person either but like juices with a hint of sweetness about them. 88vape sure are good for prices and I know a lot of people use them, not tried them myself but am tempted by the New York Cheesecake!
I quite like them, they don't have a massive collection of e-liquids but the ones I have tried are pretty nice, they are the one that I got my Berries nic salts from, infact I think they are the only vape company I have used although I did get some juice off flea bay.

Not sure I could bring myself to order juice from eBay! I've pretty much used Manabush and Prime Vapes exclusively with the odd trip to my local vape shop. I've just been having a look at the 88vapes range and there's a cinnamon swirl one which is out of stock but when then they have stock I will be all over that!!

@ForestMagpie I was looking at Prime Vapes last night before I went to bed, looks like a good e-liquid shop, will have to take another look when my cash flow allows :)

@ForestMagpie I was looking at Prime Vapes last night before I went to bed, looks like a good e-liquid shop, will have to take another look when my cash flow allows :)

They are very good juices indeed! Lee is on the forum somewhere. Always the way isn't it, I want to buy so much kit and so many juices but have to restrain myself!!

Back
Top Bottom