What's new

Nic shots

Not just lack of throat hit, you are diluting the original liquid into a tasteless broth

In order to set those 100ml at 12mg, you would need 20ml of nicotine at 72mg/ml. Same problem with dilution/flavour.

...12mg ???? salts I guess. I mean what you have been vaping.

In order to do what you want, you would need nic at super high concentrations around 250mg/ml in order to keep the original flavour.
PLEASE NOTE: that high concentrations are TOXIC and even DEADLY if not manipulated and managed properly.

DIY is the way.
You could just buy 10ml @20mg bottles of salts and just add a bit of concentrates of your liking
Thanks

I can't get a nic hit of a 10ml @3mg. I always get them at 12 lol
What device / tank are you using? I'm guessing at 12mg you are using a mouth to lung type device rather than a direct to lung

Additionally the shortfill liquid is more than likely a 70vg/30pg mix and might not be suitable for your coils hence the question on the device you are using

Is it the nicotine fix you are after, as you could try 10ml 20mg premixed nic salt flavoured juice, salts are alot smoother but would provide you with the nic hit you are after, they just don't have the throat hit you get from freebase,

Either way as others have said you would need higher mg nicotine base for the shortfill,

Each to their own in regards to nic strength whether DTL or MTL, and some juices I personally find less harsh on the throat at high nic levels tha others. Some brands I can comfortably DTL at 18mg and would have to for any kind of throat hit, but also shortfills I've added 72mg nic to have lost their original flavour. I'm not recommending anything but just from my own experience it depends on the individual.

Last edited:
I can't get a nic hit of a 10ml @3mg. I always get them at 12 lol
It has taken a long time, and a few different devices, for me to get down to using 3mg. Like others are suggesting, I started with high strength nic stuff in 10ml bottles, they only sell them in 10ml due to TPD regulations. If you let people know what devices you have then you'll get some better advice, but the bottles larger than 10ml that you buy in shops aren't designed for high nic strength, it will ruin the flavoring of it.

As @brightonvaper said, each to their own.
I vape very loose DTL at 3/4mg max. It gives me exactly what I want and need. On rare occasions I MTL the same, freebase, at 6mg.

However, salts from 10mg makes me cough a lot. Very unpleasant vape for me (MTL)

...12mg DTL? well I dont want any Mike Tyson visit :D

Back
Top Bottom