What's new

Nic shots

Thetony1

Hiya. Would like some advice please. I've just bought a 100ml bottle of Kingston eliquid( after using 10 ml bottles at 12mg strength). I've seen online that in a 50ml bottle 1 shot of 18 nic makes it 3mg strength. If that's true then 2 shots would be equivalent of 3mg in a 100ml bottle. Like I have wrote I like 12mg strength. Therefore I would need 8 shots which just isn't feasible. I have put 3 shots in my 100ml and arnt getting any nic hit that is strong enough...
Please helo

Hiya. Would like some advice please. I've just bought a 100ml bottle of Kingston eliquid( after using 10 ml bottles at 12mg strength). I've seen online that in a 50ml bottle 1 shot of 18 nic makes it 3mg strength. If that's true then 2 shots would be equivalent of 3mg in a 100ml bottle. Like I have wrote I like 12mg strength. Therefore I would need 8 shots which just isn't feasible. I have put 3 shots in my 100ml and arnt getting any nic hit that is strong enough...
Please helo
Not just lack of throat hit, you are diluting the original liquid into a tasteless broth

In order to set those 100ml at 12mg, you would need 20ml of nicotine at 72mg/ml. Same problem with dilution/flavour.

...12mg ???? salts I guess. I mean what you have been vaping.

In order to do what you want, you would need nic at super high concentrations around 250mg/ml in order to keep the original flavour.
PLEASE NOTE: that high concentrations are TOXIC and even DEADLY if not manipulated and managed properly.

DIY is the way.
You could just buy 10ml @20mg bottles of salts and just add a bit of concentrates of your liking

Last edited:
Please helo
The kind of liquid you usually get in shortfills, like you have said you have here, would be designed for a max of 3mg nic for a DTL user. I.E. 2 18/20mg nic shots. Even dumping half the bottle out and mixing it in two parts, like @OzoreXS says, will make it taste nasty or not of anything that strong.

Edit cos shite at maths

Last edited:
I don't know where you are based but it's worth pointing out that in the UK (where this forum is based) the sale of anything above 20mg (10ml) to the general public is prohibited.

Shortfills are generally for DL use. There are some companies that sell liquid in 30ml bottles designed for MTL which will come with the necessary nic shots to make them 12mg, Manabush for example.

Not just lack of throat hit, you are diluting the original liquid into a tasteless broth

In order to set those 100ml at 12mg, you would need 20ml of nicotine at 72mg/ml. Same problem with dilution/flavour.

...12mg ???? salts I guess. I mean what you have been vaping.

In order to do what you want, you´ll need nic at super high concentrations around 250mg/ml in order to keep the original flavour.
PLEASE NOTE: that high concentrations are TOXIC and even DEADLY if not manipulated and managed properly.

DIY is the way.
You could just buy 10ml @20mg bottles of salts and just add a bit of concentrates of your liking
I think it's a cheap bulk buy solution the OP has tried.

Unfortunately shortfill bottles are only really designed for adding nic shots to a strength of 3mg, 6mg max. Any higher strength will dilute the flavour beyond recognition.
If you want to vape at 12mg strength you will have to buy the 10ml bottles at that strength.
The only other 2 options is to use a higher strength nic in a shortfill bottle but sadly anything above 20mg is not available in the UK.
Second option is to go down the diy route and mix ur own juice using concentrates etc.

Please helo

You need to google 72mg nic..... than add 10ml to a 50ml shortfill and that's you sorted at 12mg;)

Back
Top Bottom