What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Newish.

It was a kit, came with the Cerberus tank and it has a removable battery. So that’s why I went for the solo over the mini. It’s a nice bit of kit. But I must say I’m already looking at all the other tanks I can pot on it.

It was a kit, came with the Cerberus tank and it has a removable battery. So that’s why I went for the solo over the mini. It’s a nice bit of kit. But I must say I’m already looking at all the other tanks I can pot on it.

Ahhh my bad got confused with the solo (18650) & mini (internal battery 80w)
which is a bit silly of me as I got one of the mods on its way.....

Screenshot from 2019-10-17 20-44-48.png

The Cerberus is a direct-to-lung (dtl) vaping, so if you’re not feeling that, you can put your tank from your t20 on it. Like others have mentioned, if mtl is what you’re after, the Zenith or Zlide are better options.

If you do want spare batteries or charger fogstar usually do a 25% discount each weekend. someone usually posts the code in the bargain basement section here.

This weekends code is OCTOBER18

Or you can use code POTV20 anytime for 20% discount.

Back
Top Bottom