What's new

Newish.

Tricky03

Postman
have an inokin t20 at the moment, looking to get a mod. But it’s a mine field! Can anyone advise me on what to look for. Thanks.

What do you want?

Would you want a full kit (mod and tank) or just a mod? Removable batteries or built in?

What features if any are important to you, how much power, what style of vaping (MTL or DTL)?

Thanks for the reply. Mod and tank I think, mtl I also believe! Can you ever have to much power? I want something that gives good flavour.

MTL is (generally) suck then inhale.

If that's your thing, then yes it's very easy to have too much power.

It's usual to use relatively high resistance coils (around or above 1 ohm) and low power - I MTL nowadays and I run about 8-11watts depending on which coil I'm using.

You don't need high power and huge clouds to get flavour.

Are you looking to wind your own coils or would you prefer plug/screw in ones like the T20 uses?

If you want to buy as a kit then the innokin adept zlide kit or innokin kroma a zenith kit.
Both tanks use the same z coils and are highly recomended on here for mtl.

MTL is (generally) suck then inhale.

If that's your thing, then yes it's very easy to have too much power.

It's usual to use relatively high resistance coils (around or above 1 ohm) and low power - I MTL nowadays and I run about 8-11watts depending on which coil I'm using.

You don't need high power and huge clouds to get flavour.

Are you looking to wind your own coils or would you prefer plug/screw in ones like the T20 uses?

Not ready to make my own just yet but looking to go to the next step! I’m just unsure what that is.

I started vaping in march with a simple pen device.
Then in july moved up and got a zlide tank and armour pro mod (mod takes external battery) 2 batteries and charger. I didn't use a full pack of coils for the zlide before getting a rebuildable tank. Not that the zlide isnt a good tank, It is a very good stock coil mtl tank. I saw a good rebuildable tank at a good price while i was ordering coils for the zlide so got the beserker mini rta for £15.
For around the same price of a pack of coils you can buy enough coil wire and cotton to last a couple of years.
Then spend all the money you save on coils buying more rtas. And without any warning youre hooked lol.
EG1KM-dW4AMLBmL.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
I just upgraded from the Innokin EZ.Watt to the Innokin Kroma-A w/ Zenith Tank and it's MTL like you're looking for - and excellent. Highly recommend.

Back
Top Bottom