What's new

Newbie Seeking Unbiased Information

Maybe the edited version... the original message made me sound like a dick!!

Thanks again for the tips. Any reco's on tanks? I'm overwhelmed by the number of options.

Good question, I think you might want to hold back on a mod purchase till you decide which kind of vaping style you want to try first. Do you have any preference between MTL/DTL?

Also, you WILL NOT find a vape that tastes like a smoke. The closest you'll get is the smell from an unlit ciggie.

Welcome to the gang, btw...

I want to go DTL. I have a significant amount of DTL experience outside of the world of tobacco vaping. Most of this experience comes from years back, but I think it'll be like riding a bike. Anyway, I'd appreciate any advise on DTL tanks.

Also, I saw a video where a guy said 6mg juice is good for DTL. Is that right?

If it's DTL you're after I have doubts the dicodes will reach the wattage you'll need. I'm 100% MTL with regulated and only do DTL with mechs so I'm not the best person to recommend anything suitable. GL with your search.

whoaaaaaaaa

hold your horses

before you even place that order there are a few pointers you need to consider

I see people are saying dotmod dicodes etc very good brands but for a newbie that's like me giving a new driver a 450 bhp jag and saying "there you go off you pop"

buy something reasonable first learn how to use it

@mandala you smoke 2 ciggies a day right so if I give you a mod set at 60watts with a 0.15 twin Clapton running on 6mg 80%vg chucking the clouds your cool right?

wrong

start easy see if you even like it before you shell out money vaping is used to get yourself off cigarettes it not supposed to be a nicotine drug delivery system

there are a few terms that you use tobacco isn't in e-juice, as a rule. you're not burning anything tanks coils can be a minefield as a maker your my golden ticket I could sell anything to you but I'm not like that, others are

so start small start low even a pod (hate to say that) just to see how you get on first

i expect everyone else will say I'm talking crap and spend the money, but really you need to tell us why you want to take up vaping and where you want to end up

Back
Top Bottom