What's new

Newbie Seeking Unbiased Information

Or how about another funny, heavengifts selling purge gear, stop me when you've had enough!!

Sounds a bit like fasttech then, LOL

So it would seem whereas CDV only sell what is in stock and as you say their service is second to none.
I love my Minis the 21700 seems to get left in its box so i may have to sell that for another Mini lol

Hey thanks for letting me know about the weak service of dicodes usa. I'll contact them before ordering. If they can't guarantee me that it's in stock and fast shipping then I'll order from CDV and wait it out. Thanks!!

If it wan't for the fact I got my mini for my 50th, I'd swap it for a 2X700 model :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks for letting me know about the weak service of dicodes usa. I'll contact them before ordering. If they can't guarantee me that it's in stock and fast shipping then I'll order from CDV and wait it out. Thanks!!

CDV will get one to the USA in 2-3 days mate they do it all the time so no waiting (well not much lol)

@b road blaster woah that's fast! thanks for the heads up. I'll probably just order direct from them. Why do you like the mini better than the 21700?

@John R Why do you like the 21700 better than the mini? I'm guessing more power battery life? Does the 21700 fit in a pocket?

What else do I need to buy that doesn't come in the dicodes box in order to get started vaping? Just battery, mouthpiece and juice right?

What battery would you guys recommend? I saw these listed on the dicodes USA website. Recommended OEM Batteries: Samsung INR21700-30T, Samsung INR21700-40T, Samsung INR21700-50E 5000mAh, Enercig 21700 3050mAh

What mouthpiece would you recommend?

What juice would you recommend? I'm a Marlboro red smoker, and I don't care so much about unique/fruity flavors. I'd rather use something that tastes like good tobacco, and is the healthiest option possible. Thanks again in advance

Mini just suits my needs better i suppose, TBH there is very little difference in size between them
yes the 21700 will give a longer run time than the mini. Yes both will / are pocketable
you will need a tank to go on the mod also a separate battery charger as the Dicodes has no
charge point
As well as the battery if using a 21700 the samsung 40t seem to be a good choice
for 18650's i use the samsung 30q

for juice i can't help as we are all diffrent and TBH i don't vape tobacco flavours but hear good things about
the manabush range

https://manabush.com

To be fair I have the 18650 version but I have a 21700 Lost Vape Mirage and you can't beat 3 days run time on an MTL setup!!

40T is a good cell, however the molicel 21700 just tops it for Amps and MaH now. Still using the 30Q on the mini though, great life out that for the size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom