What's new

Newbie Seeking Unbiased Information

mandala

Initiate
I am a 38 year old American and am looking to stop smoking. I currently smoke two Marlboro Red 72's per day. I like the effect of nicotine. I have only vaped tobacco a couple of times.

I'm looking to buy a device and have been doing some initial research, but I have had trouble discerning which sources contain bias in their research and reviews. Although I'm a newbie to vaping, I don't want to buy a cheap starter kit, because I am concerned that it won't last and that the components aren't well made. I want to buy a product that will last 3-5 years and has a warranty from a reliable company. I don't mind spending a few hundred dollars, but would prefer to stay under $200. I am concerned about my health and want to vape in the safest way possible. I don't necessarily care about "big cloud size". I don't care about flavors. Here are some things that I'm looking for in my device purchase:
  • Extremely high quality components
  • USA or Eurpoean made (as few parts made in China as possible)
  • Manufactured by established, trusted company/brand
  • Elegant, sleek, classic style - not boxy, black/chrome only
  • Portable (it appears that the vast majority of the devices I've seen are sufficiently portable)
  • Ships from USA
  • Ability to increase/decrease the nicotine amount
Where can I find quality, unbiased information on Vape devices and products? Thanks in advance

Thank you guys all so much, but @John R mega thanks bruv!

The Dicodes Dani 25mm looks absolutely perfect for my needs. Love the German engineering and sleek design. Thanks!!!!

Thank you guys all so much, but @John R mega thanks bruv!

The Dicodes Dani 25mm looks absolutely perfect for my needs. Love the German engineering and sleek design. Thanks!!!!

TBH i have heard bad things about that co (NOT Dicodes ) but the USA site i personally would buy one from

https://www.cremedevape.com he ships to the USA in a very fast timescale

if you have facebook have a look and a read here and ask about the USA site i think you may be shocked at how bad they are

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DicodesUserGroup/

But as @John R says the Dicodes are a very good mod and one of the few that do come with a 2 yr warranty

To be fair I was just trying to find somewhere more local to him, no knowledge of their performance as such so I acknowledge the advice re dicodes-usa, I got my dani mini from CDV and they were outstanding.

To be fair I was just trying to find somewhere more local to him, no knowledge of their performance as such so I acknowledge the advice re dicodes-usa, I got my dani mini from CDV and they were outstanding.

I totally get where you are coming from, i am only going by what i have read elsewhere and they
seem to have a habit of taking your cash without having the mods in stock !
Then making people wait for weeks if not mths before they deliver which in my mind is not a good practice.

Back
Top Bottom