What's new

Newbie second time around

Sonia

Initiate
Hi guys, so long time no see lol,or hear ,
I need help big time.
A couple of years backI stopped smoking with the help of Vaping of course.I managed a year and then something hit and it all went out the window.Well I need to give it another shot.
I pulled out allmy old gear and I have quite a bit,but for the life of me I cant manage to make a coil last much more than a day.
I know there is a lot to take into account but u gotta helpme out here as this is driving me nuts its not for the lack of trying either.
I have a dual topside with a couple of rda,s one is the reckoning and another is of a mechanical mod which I wont use for obvious reasons,was bought as a present.
However after buying an array of different pre built coils none lasting any time at all,I have some 24 guage left and it seems this is proving to be the only thing thats keeping me going but again not lasting.I am using 70/30 juice.
When I did this last time I just seemed to do a few wraps of 24 I like it low 35 w and all was good ,not any more ,what am I doing wrong here ? appreciate any help. :17:

Hi guys, so long time no see lol,or hear ,
I need help big time.
A couple of years backI stopped smoking with the help of Vaping of course.I managed a year and then something hit and it all went out the window.Well I need to give it another shot.
I pulled out allmy old gear and I have quite a bit,but for the life of me I cant manage to make a coil last much more than a day.
I know there is a lot to take into account but u gotta helpme out here as this is driving me nuts its not for the lack of trying either.
I have a dual topside with a couple of rda,s one is the reckoning and another is of a mechanical mod which I wont use for obvious reasons,was bought as a present.
However after buying an array of different pre built coils none lasting any time at all,I have some 24 guage left and it seems this is proving to be the only thing thats keeping me going but again not lasting.I am using 70/30 juice.
When I did this last time I just seemed to do a few wraps of 24 I like it low 35 w and all was good ,not any more ,what am I doing wrong here ? appreciate any help. :17:
There r ppl much more knowledgeable that may be able to help more come morning, but what do u mean your coils arent lasting? Like the cotton burning or the actual coil wire?

It's driving me crazy,I love it when it works but can't keep making and changing could,it's too much I just light up a cig duhhhh,I gotta get this functioning properly.

Well yes, they seem to be burnt with the cotton too,definitely not dry hits but nasty metal taste.

Tried cleaning coil and just replacing cotton no good.so I am constantly making coils,well one a day it's rediculous

Tried cleaning coil and just replacing cotton no good.so I am constantly making coils,well one a day it's rediculous
Try switching to kanthal. U can light cigarettes off it without hurting the metal, at least that will solve the coil issue. Not sure about the cotton

Post a picture of your build.
That way we might be able to spot if there's anything obviously wrong with it.

Difficult to say. My initial guess would be too much cotton.

Back
Top Bottom