What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Newbie - ohms question

Matt.

Initiate
Hi people...

I am relatively new to Vaping and have invested in a voopoo drag mod and have installed a aspire cleito 120 tank... so far I love it! Question is and hopefully it’s fine... the Cleito 120 coils are 0.16 ohms but my drag always sets too 0.15 ohms... to be honest I’ve only just noticed and I’ve been using it long enough to go through 3 coils. So just for peace of mind... is this ok? And just out of pure curiosity does anyone know why the drag sets it at 0.15?? Sorry if this is a daft question! I usually vape between 80-105w depending on juice... thanks

Hi mate, it's perfectly normal.
Most mods will show slightly different to what is stated as the resistance stamped on the coil.
You only need to worry if the discrepancy is much larger.

yup, no coil is going to be exact ..... as long as they fall within a certain resistance range when tested they pass, I can't imagine any coil manufacturer worrying about a 10th of an ohm.

not found a coil yet thats been spot on and they can fluctuate so as said, perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom