What's new

Newbie - First Ecig Advice

I quit using the Last Cowboy in my Nautilus. Having said that, a month after my last cigarette my tastes changed totally and I couldn't stand the stuff - but it did its job for me!

Maybe for different reasons but I can see myself switching to something more fruity after this tank is finished as it's quite overpowering for me. I can see it being a long term favourite of mine though even if it's something I break out on certain occasions.

I'm not sure if Mad Mike still makes juice as the website seems a bit broken and the facebook page has not been updated for about a year. How long does this stuff last if I buy a couple of bottles just in case he is no longer producing?

Unfortunately quitting didn't go quite to plan but i'm back (still got all of the gear) ready to try again :) Not sure what went wrong, probably lack of will power :/

Good to see you back @dragonbreath! Nothing wrong with it not working for you last time, shit happens :D How many a day you smoking at the minute? You still got the same set up you had before?

Good to see you back @dragonbreath! Nothing wrong with it not working for you last time, shit happens :D How many a day you smoking at the minute? You still got the same set up you had before?
Yeah, still the same set up.... Not all bad, without trying i've cut down to around 10 a day (give or take)

Going to need some more of the baby beast coils. Can't remember what I was using last time :/ Can anyone tell me which are the best for flavour and where to buy? Thanks

I was given this tank today and i'm very impressed. The flavour seems to be much better compared to the baby beast and crown 2
tQujtwgm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom