What's new

Newb question re coil differences

Hi I use the nautilus 2 as well and also new to vaping..
I’m using the 1.8 coil at 9-10 watts vaping Manabush pow pow and Nokomis eliquid..
I found a coil lasts me 7 to 9 days..went through a fair few coils when trying to find a eliquid I liked as I found this a struggle but reading some posts on here noticed a lot of good words about manabush so gave it a go..can not put it down now I,love the stuff and chuffed I found my adv..
Going to try the Triton coils see how I get on with them in the nautilus 2.

I'm curious - what's the advantage of the triton coils over the standard bvc ones?

My issue with coils is basically my adv is vanilla custard, haven't found another flavour I really like, so have to accept some gunk! Just ordered one of the NET tobacco ones from black note tho, I miss a proper tobacco taste sometimes but none of the ones I've tried have been good for me. Did look at manabush but none of the descriptions really appealed - I'm too picky! None of the local shops seem to stock them so don't get the oppo to try before I buy, and I'm sensitive (only taste wise) to pg so makes it harder there as well.

I'm curious - what's the advantage of the triton coils over the standard bvc ones?

My issue with coils is basically my adv is vanilla custard, haven't found another flavour I really like, so have to accept some gunk! Just ordered one of the NET tobacco ones from black note tho, I miss a proper tobacco taste sometimes but none of the ones I've tried have been good for me. Did look at manabush but none of the descriptions really appealed - I'm too picky! None of the local shops seem to stock them so don't get the oppo to try before I buy, and I'm sensitive (only taste wise) to pg so makes it harder there as well.
Not sure myself but reading some say they burn better and last longer..others say the opposite so guess it’s a suck it and see for me will have them tomorrow for nautilus 2 so will give them a try and see if they do anything different for me..

Not sure myself but reading some say they burn better and last longer..others say the opposite so guess it’s a suck it and see for me will have them tomorrow for nautilus 2 so will give them a try and see if they do anything different for me..

Fair fair, would be interested to hear about what you think of them :)

I found the bvc 1.8 ohm to be better than the triton mini 1.8 ohm, and it lasted twice as long. Just my humble opinion though.

Been using today the Triton 1.8 Clapton coils changing from the nautilus 1.8 bvc in my nautilus 2.
They seem to be a very smooth Vape..started low at 9w and worked my way up to 14w which I found was a bit harsh as it really brought out the pg and gave a reall good hit to much for me..
Worked back down to 11w which I found good for me it really brought out the sweetness of the manabush Nokomis liquid I’m using..they vape nice and for me bring out a more complex flavour they change it a bit making it more sweeter..will carry on using them for a bit see how I get on but I’m happy with them and will be good to see how long they last..compared to the bvc nautilus they just seem to Vape a bit smoother and sweeter but Both coils do the job.

interesting, cheers. I might pick up a couple to try, no harm in having a go and seeing what they're like :)

think you might need to hurry up as its been posted on here a few times that the 1.8 triton coils have been discontinued and a lot of vendors in the uk show as out of stock.

Tbh that makes me less likely to bother because I don't want to get some, really like them and then not be able to get any more...

Tbh that makes me less likely to bother because I don't want to get some, really like them and then not be able to get any more...
Got mine from vape club..they have a stock of them.

Back
Top Bottom