What's new

New to vaping

Millington

Hi guys and gals!
I'm new to vaping.
I have my set up (alien 220w + minos 25 4ml rta)
I just want to know the ins and outs to get the best I can out of my experience!

Well, i don`t know about that one. This looks like it can be flavourful with a good coil in a RBA base but then again, i`m RDA-guy. It`s cool if you love this one. In the end, all about personal preferences

Well, i don`t know about that one. This looks like it can be flavourful with a good coil in a RBA base but then again, i`m RDA-guy. It`s cool if you love this one. In the end, all about personal preferences
honestly ive read up on rdas and id love to try one out any that you would recommend?

honestly ive read up on rdas and id love to try one out any that you would recommend?

You need to consider there are plenty of those.

Firstly, i need to know your vaping style: DL (direct to lungs like in hookah) or MTL (mouth to lungs like in cigarette). Based on your RTA, i would suggest you use a DL one

Second, we will pick your diameter. If you use Alien 220W (as far as i know) 24 mm will sit there perfectly.

Next, we need to fing whether you want to have better flavour or versitility. If you`re an everyday vaper (as i am), i`d go for versitility and check out side airflow RDA

4. Do you like warm/hot vape? If you like one, surely go for two-post deck (where you can put two coils: Velocity (old but gold), csmnt) but if not you should consider one-post RDA (Aeronaut, Vendy Vape Pulse, Vandy Vape Govad, also there are plenty or drippers that allow you to decide whether you want dual or single coil setup. Some of them: Twisted Messes, Goon (1 or 1.5. I dont really like LP - it`s not versatile at all - so it`s not a first-time dripper), Apocalypse, Skill, UD Skywalker, Druga RDA, Mad Dog)

Do not forget also there are clones and original devices

So Tl; Dr one solution:
Aeronaut, Vendy Vape Pulse, Vandy Vape Govad - 1 coil (can take both originals and clones)
Twisted Messes, Goon (1 or 1.5. I dont really like LP - it`s not versatile at all - so it`s not a first-time dripper), Apocalypse (better clone - too big of a price), Skill, UD Skywalker, Druga RDA, Mad Dog - either 2 coils or with possibility to place one coil)

Feel free to check them out, what you like best designwise and give some comments about it

Firstly, i need to know your vaping style: DL (direct to lungs like in hookah) or MTL (mouth to lungs like in cigarette). Based on your RTA, i would suggest you use a DL one

Second, we will pick your diameter. If you use Alien 220W (as far as i know) 24 mm will sit there perfectly.

Next, we need to fing whether you want to have better flavour or versitility. If you`re an everyday vaper (as i am), i`d go for versitility and check out side airflow RDA

4. Do you like warm/hot vape? If you like one, surely go for two-post deck (where you can put two coils: Velocity (old but gold), csmnt) but if not you should consider one-post RDA (Aeronaut, Vendy Vape Pulse, Vandy Vape Govad, also there are plenty or drippers that allow you to decide whether you want dual or single coil setup. Some of them: Twisted Messes, Goon (1 or 1.5. I dont really like LP - it`s not versatile at all - so it`s not a first-time dripper), Apocalypse, Skill, UD Skywalker, Druga RDA, Mad Dog)

So Tl; Dr one solution:
Aeronaut, Vendy Vape Pulse, Vandy Vape Govad - 1 coil (can take both originals and clones)
Twisted Messes, Goon (1 or 1.5. I dont really like LP - it`s not versatile at all - so it`s not a first-time dripper), Apocalypse (better clone - too big of a price), Skill, UD Skywalker, Druga RDA, Mad Dog - either 2 coils or with possibility to place one coil)

Feel free to check them out, what you like best designwise and give some comments about it

thank you so much dude great help to me I hope to be hearing from you again soon and hopefully next time il have a dripper to review for you!

thank you so much dude great help to me I hope to be hearing from you again soon and hopefully next time il have a dripper to review for you!

I hope you`ll like it. If you buy online be sure to check out most reviewed models (if you want to buy a clone)

So Tl; Dr one solution:

for me i tried on and off with the small epens just wasn't my thing then in 2016 found mods and then sub ohm bye bye smokes

to stop i had to have the full lung feeling or i was craving smokes

Back
Top Bottom