What's new

New to sub ohm

Get the Drop Solo... really easy to build and great flavour off it. Still cant believe its just a single coil sometimes when Im using it!

cheers mate

Nps, then that way you can just drip test your juices, if you want to try a similar type juice then just vape it till the cottons fairly dry and then drip in the new juice and you'll barely notice a difference.

if you are changing to something very different then just pull the cotton out, dry fire the coils until they glow which will get most of the flavour off them and stick new cotton in :)

Nps, then that way you can just drip test your juices, if you want to try a similar type juice then just vape it till the cottons fairly dry and then drip in the new juice and you'll barely notice a difference.

if you are changing to something very different then just pull the cotton out, dry fire the coils until they glow which will get most of the flavour off them and stick new cotton in :)
Cheers for that mate will give that a go thanks for your input something new for me to do.

I use a dripper for testing recipes, but if you want to stick with stocks, you might try vaping a ml of unflavoured juice to clear out the wicking before swapping to another sample.

I use a dripper for testing recipes, but if you want to stick with stocks, you might try vaping a ml of unflavoured juice to clear out the wicking before swapping to another sample.
I have just ordered a few RDA's mate so i hope i can get to grips with them also ordered a full tool kit for the coil making but i'll end up buying some coils to start me off.

If you're testing a few recipes or flavours in quick succession then you don't even need to wick fully. Just have enough cotton to fill the coil and drip onto that.

If you're testing a few recipes or flavours in quick succession then you don't even need to wick fully. Just have enough cotton to fill the coil and drip onto that.
I've even dripped onto a naked coil just to get the gist of a new juice.

I have just ordered a few RDA's mate so i hope i can get to grips with them also ordered a full tool kit for the coil making but i'll end up buying some coils to start me off.
Starting off with premade coils is a good plan... gets you used to assembling and also trying different types you get an idea of how much metal you'll need for whatever you're aiming for.

Back
Top Bottom