What's new

New to sub ohm

Arty59

Postman
Need help guys i have just started sub ohm as i have been doing mouth to lung for a long time and went back on the cancer sticks after 2 year and i am going back off them. what i need help with is i have been making my own juices but now i want to be able to test them without going through coils with every taste so don't know what i need i see things like rba, rbta or something like that, what would be the best for a beginner to start with ?? any help would be much appreciated.

You do know that you dont have to swap coils because you have swaped juices dont you? I only use RDAs but have used RDTAs and RBAs plus normal sub ohm tanks. I prefer RDAs as the only real chance of leaking is if you over drip.

only a few flavours need a dedicated coil especially heisenburg as that will linger no matter how much you clean the tank.
i just empty a juice and top up with another flavour. can take 5-10 puffs for the new flavour to come through but it will get there.

Get a cheap RDA, couple of pre-built coils & Muji pads. Use that to test juices. Just rewick if swapping between fruits & desserts.

Have to agree with the above a cheap RDA if your not up to making your own coils then a pack or pre made coils is the way to go I think you can pick a pack up for about £6 ish also YouTube will be a great help in watching how to build and you should be good to go:2thumbsup:

Thanks for your input chaps you have all helped me a lot in what to do

Lots of good RDA tanks that are easy to wick with good flavour.
Try the recurve, or recurve clone from fasttech if you want to try before you buy.
Easy to build and wick, great flavour and holds lots of juice to less dripping needed.

Lots of good RDA tanks that are easy to wick with good flavour.
Try the recurve, or recurve clone from fasttech if you want to try before you buy.
Easy to build and wick, great flavour and holds lots of juice to less dripping needed.
Cheers for that i'll look them up and order a couple.

Back
Top Bottom