What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New to rta

been having a play with this glaz mine first wick was crackaly second leaked all over third spat a me and fouth.............. was perfect

I use both

just an initiated on rebuildables but what it comes to flavour, I find them on par. Never had sore throat... maybe a shitty stock coiler mate.

But, overall, aye, rebuildables have a lot more advantages. Cant disagree.

i have 2 zenith tanks theyve been fine for me just the same old same old dull flavour

I use both

just an initiated on rebuildables but what it comes to flavour, I find them on par. Never had sore throat... maybe a shitty stock coiler mate.

But, overall, aye, rebuildables have a lot more advantages. Cant disagree.

i used stock coils for a wee short while when i started, but since using rebuildables i think i’ve only used a couple of nautilus coils and zeta aio ones and they’ve all bothered my throat after a while. i did wonder if it is to do with the wire. i only ever use stainless wire and find the others usually taste funny.

likely. Nickel (NiChrome to be more precise) is very common in stock coilheads; maybe you are sensitive to it, just like @red5

when i’ve used it in rebuildables it has a very noticeable taste. i get this with kanthal as well, though. only the stock coils are irritating. it could be a combination of stuff i suppose. or maybe i have just become very set in my ways. :D

Back
Top Bottom