What's new

New tank / atomiser?

Nostradamus

Postman
Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if I can get some advice on purchasing a new tank / atomiser. I’ve tried doing a bit of research but all the “best” tanks that appear on my searches are out of stock on all vaping websites I use, probably due to the TPD. Most tanks seem to be 2ML only which seems a bit shit really.

I’m currently using a KBOX 160W with a iSub tank which has ran its course, coils die in 2-3 days.

I’d like a tank that offers 4ML capacity or similar, and better flavour production and similar vapour to my current tank, and has solid coils that last a week or so – wouldn’t mind getting an RTA / RDTA if they are even legal still.

Any recommendations would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if I can get some advice on purchasing a new tank / atomiser. I’ve tried doing a bit of research but all the “best” tanks that appear on my searches are out of stock on all vaping websites I use, probably due to the TPD. Most tanks seem to be 2ML only which seems a bit shit really.

I’m currently using a KBOX 160W with a iSub tank which has ran its course, coils die in 2-3 days.

I’d like a tank that offers 4ML capacity or similar, and better flavour production and similar vapour to my current tank, and has solid coils that last a week or so – wouldn’t mind getting an RTA / RDTA if they are even legal still.

Depends on what you mean by "best" tanks.
The "best" tank is the one you like the most, and will not part with.
For me that's the original Uwell crown, with a 0.5 ohm coil. Absolutely love that tank.
I don't know if anyone is still selling them with the TPD, as they are a 4ml tank. I have got all mine, including spare parts, from good old FT.
There is also the crown 2, 3 and se1. I can't vouch for any of them, as I don't own any. But from reading posts here, the se1 is the best one, if you can find one.

I'm sure someone else will be along soon with more options, now the working day is coming to an end.

My personal favourite is the Eleaf Melo RT 25. Best all round tank I've found so far, doesn't excel in any dept but has no bad points for me. Decent flavour & vapour, never leaks and the best top fill on the market.

It comes with big 0.15ohm coils but I use the 0.3ohm coils out of the Melo RT 22.

Have to get them from China though, about £16 from Fasttech.

Depends on what you mean by "best" tanks.
The "best" tank is the one you like the most, and will not part with.
For me that's the original Uwell crown, with a 0.5 ohm coil. Absolutely love that tank.
I don't know if anyone is still selling them with the TPD, as they are a 4ml tank. I have got all mine, including spare parts, from good old FT.
There is also the crown 2, 3 and se1. I can't vouch for any of them, as I don't own any. But from reading posts here, the se1 is the best one, if you can find one.

I'm sure someone else will be along soon with more options, now the working day is coming to an end.

Hey thanks for the recommendation - do you know anything about the Rafale Tank? I believe its a new one to replace the Crown but I'm not sure if it's any good?

Hi Everyone,

https://www.fasttech.com/product/4086101-authentic-kangertech-toptank-mini-sub-ohm-tank

Hey thanks for the recommendation - do you know anything about the Rafale Tank? I believe its a new one to replace the Crown but I'm not sure if it's any good?

I've no personal experience of the Rafale tank but I do recall reading that it wasn't as good as the original Crown, much the same said about the Crown 2. If you do fancy a Crown you might be better going for either the original or the Crown 3.

Back
Top Bottom