What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New swag cotton

FYI, CB Prime is a vast improvement over v2. I stopped using v2 some time ago but picked up some prime to try out. Massive step forward for CB. The prime is more akin to a jellyfish type cotton.o

Thanks, I had some in my FT basket then thought I really need to stop buying cotton. I'll get some next time.

That Flash Wicks is really good and the packet is huge, might even satisfy @zouzounaki.

He's off again..............

I will agree though, there's no point to heat resistant cotton and I would actually avoid it. If you're using TC it's not going to overheat, and if you're not and it does I'd want to know about it as soon as possible.

I take it you're not impressed by my collection?

View attachment 156031
you can never have enough cotton :2thumbsup:...

Thanks, I had some in my FT basket then thought I really need to stop buying cotton. I'll get some next time.

That Flash Wicks is really good and the packet is huge, might even satisfy @zouzounaki.

I’m only having a laugh, cotton fetishists are fine with me.

Ok i have changed my cotton from the cotton bacon to the swag and it seems ok upto now i have had it at 110 watts and never got any burning

Bought some too, stuck in RDA, tastes ok, no nasty first few tokes. However I’m concerned about the fact tha5 I bought it thinking it was a super duper 100% cotton, only to found out when opened the box it’s Cellulose Fibre: 37.4%. I want to know if I’m vaping something I shouldn’t. Finally, flavour seems muted by 10% which is not the end of the world, not convinced if I wish to keep vaping it or go back to V2 bacon.

What did you think of the Prime @Ment ?

Ok, tried swag a few times and in my opinion it did not last any longer or burn any less or more then v2 bacon. I use Nasty Juice which has a lot of sweetners though, so was hoping for something that would last longer in a RTa tank (I normally have to change cotton twice a day, no matter which tank) and this lasted me exactly the same. As such, I don’t believe there is any benefit to Swag cotton, at least for me, and the fact that it feels more fibrey in a strange different way and seems to mutes a small part of the taste and is not 100% cotton (although claims to contain 100% organic cotton everywhere - yes, the parts of it which is actually cotton I’m sure is indeed 100% organic cotton but still misleading in my opinion) let alone the vastly increased premium is simply not worth it. Won’t be buying it again and vaping on V2 again. If anyone wants to try my other 95 metres let me know , give me a ‘like’ and I will post it for free as long as your in the UK, just please donate a couple of quid to the next homeless person you notice please (not a druggy person who’s looking for heroin though please). First person to PM me with name and address I will post. Cheers. Dozwold.

Ok, tried swag a few times and in my opinion it did not last any longer or burn any less or more then v2 bacon. I use Nasty Juice which has a lot of sweetners though, so was hoping for something that would last longer in a RTa tank (I normally have to change cotton twice a day, no matter which tank) and this lasted me exactly the same. As such, I don’t believe there is any benefit to Swag cotton, at least for me, and the fact that it feels more fibrey in a strange different way and seems to mutes a small part of the taste and is not 100% cotton (although claims to contain 100% organic cotton everywhere - yes, the parts of it which is actually cotton I’m sure is indeed 100% organic cotton but still misleading in my opinion) let alone the vastly increased premium is simply not worth it. Won’t be buying it again and vaping on V2 again. If anyone wants to try my other 95 metres let me know , give me a ‘like’ and I will post it for free as long as your in the UK, just please donate a couple of quid to the next homeless person you notice please (not a druggy person who’s looking for heroin though please). First person to PM me with name and address I will post. Cheers. Dozwold.

CB has a very short lifespan - I find my coils need changing long before the cotton in my tanks.

Back
Top Bottom