What's new

New RDA user struggling with flavour big time! Can you help..

Thanks I do appreciate all the advice and help everyone's been giving.

I still am not getting much out of this tank which is disappointing. I've called different people. Tried variations. I give up - maybe it's just not gonna happen ever!

I can't face more experimenting with juiced. And the organic pure vg from Kind Juice is delicious and doesn't make me ill! So I just want to get this 100%vg juice working on a deck and my own build.

Is this possible with any deck and does it have to be DL? If so does anyone have any tank recommendations or experience that they could share?

Thanks all

@Saul Annett I think Zou's right - the best thing is carry on the process and see what works. I'd try those experiments in your tried and tested tank, so there are no other variables, first and then try again in the RDA ....... before you start spending a fortune on more kit? Good luck .... and keep us posted. :)
Thanks Zou and @Crewella. Not gonna experiment more with juice now I've finally found something that doesn't nake me ill and tastes nice. It's either give up on coil building and decks completely or find something that is gonna work with pure vg.

Would a direct lung tank really alleviate this issue or am I going to run into more problems there because of the VG?! Thanks, from a demoralised vaper [emoji6]

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. I have tried every combination you can think of in terms of liquids. It's been a long old journey!

I am intolerant to a lot of the stuff that's added. I had assumed it was the pg and which was why I went to full vg. Helped for a bit but then the symptoms returned. So I found a place that did true 100% VG and reduced flavours and that did the trick though the vape is rather dull tasting. So I know that reduced flavours and completely organic flavours are both fine. the next experiment is to try organic but with higher Pg (as from what everyone is saying here it seems that might solve my dilemma)

The 100% VG organic stuff is expensive but delicious. In fact it was this delicious liquid that got me into the RDA idea. With a normal mtl refillable tank with pre built coils it tastes lovely for the first refill but then the flavour starts to fade. And switching flavours was a pain. So I thought an RDA would solve this. Little did I know it would be even harder to extract flavour from the RDA, I thought it would be the opposite as so many people rave about flavour in RDA's :confused:
Might try the distilled water actually, now I've come this far. I'll let you know but must say I'm not optimistic anything is going to work. Thanks

TBH looking at your coil there is not much area to vapourise juice.
And as you are trying to wick 100% vg you will need your cotton very loose.
Id try extra wraps in your coil with a thinner wire and use the largest internal diameter of coil you can fit in the deck.
Muji will wick as quick as any cotton if there is room inbetween the fibres for the juice to flow.
If you're clever enough you could sit the coil so low it sits just at the top of where the juice levels in the well which will help it wick even more cos its not fighting too hard against gravity.

TBH looking at your coil there is not much area to vapourise juice.
And as you are trying to wick 100% vg you will need your cotton very loose.
Id try extra wraps in your coil with a thinner wire and use the largest internal diameter of coil you can fit in the deck.
Muji will wick as quick as any cotton if there is room inbetween the fibres for the juice to flow.
If you're clever enough you could sit the coil so low it sits just at the top of where the juice levels in the well which will help it wick even more cos its not fighting too hard against gravity.
Thanks I'll try a thinner wire with larger diameter and let you know

Back
Top Bottom