What's new

New mod suggestions please

ObiWanVaponi

Staff member
ok guys, I know this gets asked all the time, but I'm suffering from complete infomation overload looking for my next mod. From the EZwatt to Zelos or tesla WYE to coolfire all the advertising looks, obviously, amazing. But which to actually get?

I'm currently using an Innokin Kroma-a and its great, but its come to my attention that i could be vaping instead of standing about waiting for it to charge. (yes it can be used while charging, but thats not ideal) so time for my next one.

What would be the best option for me? I love the zenith tanks I have, and great success with a Vandy Vape berserker so far. Currently waiting for a Digiflavor Siren 2 and a SXK Doggystyle as well, because why not?

Price point about £50-£60. I don't mind either integrated or external batteries, I have a couple of Samsung 25R 18650/2500MAH/20A but I would have to get a 2 bay charger out of the budget (and possibly more batteries)

So what would be a good solid mod to get for a sort-of-moving-past-beginner mouth-to-lunger like myself?

If your vaping MTL with the Innokin Zenith tank the Tesla 85 WYE will be a good fit, nice light mod, good finish and cheap, pick one up from Fasttech for about £30, both my son and myself have one, highly recommended. He uses it with the Zenith, look good together.

cheers guys. it sounds like i'll be needing a dual battery affair then, the kroma only lasts me half a day.
I am sorely tempted by the tesla, been eyeing that since I read about it on a thread somewhere, shame they don't do a solid colour scheme.
I'm waiting for my first delivery from fasttech at the moment but its still saying order received (since Saturday) so hopefully they are not going to stitch me up.

They sell Tesla mods on Amazon. Depends if you got the experience to use mech mods etc. That's way out of my experience range... for now lol :D

Back
Top Bottom