What's new

New Coil Builder, advice welcome!

Yes I would recommend stealth vape as well. You can use Rebuildable Supplies Rates for your postage, it’s £2.40 @pdg just go to check out and click on Rebuildable Supplies Rates and that you sorted. I use it all the time with no problems.
FFS ,,,,,, ninja'd .............. about half an hour ago ................ :doh:

Yes I would recommend stealth vape as well. You can use Rebuildable Supplies Rates for your postage, it’s £2.40 @pdg just go to check out and click on Rebuildable Supplies Rates and that you sorted. I use it all the time with no problems.

For one 10m reel of A1 kanthal:

View attachment 256465

Yes, I saw it was there and the price.

But I meant what sort of postage is it?

2nd class?
When we can be bothered?
We'll get Doris to drop it off next time she's passing?

Yes, I saw it was there and the price.

But I meant what sort of postage is it?

2nd class?
When we can be bothered?
We'll get Doris to drop it off next time she's passing?
From memory, it's 'economy' so second class, but I've never had to wait long for a Stealthvape delivery. Even here in the middle of nowhere.

........ and diss Doris at your peril ............... ;)

From memory, it's 'economy' so second class, but I've never had to wait long for a Stealthvape delivery. Even here in the middle of nowhere.

........ and diss Doris at your peril ............... ;)

2nd class or equivalent would be fine then - I need some more wire soon as I only have maybe 4-5m left of 28g.

This wire cost adds up y'know, that's my second 10m spool in 3 years that I've nearly half used!

2nd class or equivalent would be fine then - I need some more wire soon as I only have maybe 4-5m left of 28g.

This wire cost adds up y'know, that's my second 10m spool in 3 years that I've nearly half used!
Yep ............ you'll note 'from memory' ........... it's been a while .......... :D

846490A8-986D-4241-B309-F33F4B05EC23.jpeg
Here’s my last order from them

Everywhere lately seems to be hitting customers hard with Mail Charges, that's one of the reasons i like eBay, most of the sellers are free postage. I know some don't like eBay but i have never had a problem with it and been a member since 2005.

I bought my last lot of ss316 from Dynas wire and I can’t complain.

I looked at stealth but at the time they didn’t have any Clapton wire.

If you want imo the best wire then it’s Optim wire in the USA .

but you can look at juice junkie were most of the coil builders get there wire.

or if you have a bit of time on your hands look at making your own Clapton coils it can be very rewarding

Back
Top Bottom