What's new

Need something easy for new vaper

MarylinC37

Achiever
Hi peeps.

I have a friend who smokes the best part of 60 cigarrettes a day which is taking up most of her income. I'd really like to try to help her get onto vaping but she's never going to be very good at having to maintain anything too complicated which is probably what puts her off.

I don't really have enough knowledge of all the vast array of things available but most of all it needs to be something really staightfoward to use and very simple to maintain, but hopefully also still give decent flavour as I think that will also help encourage her.

If anyone has any suggestions about what you think would be the best thing for her I'd be very grateful.

We got one of these for my
mother in law when she was visiting and it works really well for the price. It’s also smaller than it looks in the pictures, easily pocketable. I was tempted to pick one up for myself.

She had no intention of quitting but it helped her not be neurotic about not smoking in the house or having to walk downstairs to go outside.

https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/joyetech-aio-eco-p7443

We got one of these for my
mother in law when she was visiting and it works really well for the price. It’s also smaller than it looks in the pictures, easily pocketable. I was tempted to pick one up for myself.

She had no intention of quitting but it helped her not be neurotic about not smoking in the house or having to walk downstairs to go outside.

https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/joyetech-aio-eco-p7443

Cheer zouzounaki. Looks good. I'll Look for a decent video about it first then see if I can get her to give it another try.

the inokin endura T18 2 is the only starter kit my wife would use. I liked the artery pal 2 pro.

but a big question has to be what can you get coils for locally. vape websites can be confusing for new vapers.

possibly even start with a supermarket pre-filled pod kit for the easiest use?

The innokin gem was highly spoken of by some members here too, similar to the eco aio i think.

Hi peeps.

I have a friend who smokes the best part of 60 cigarrettes a day which is taking up most of her income. I'd really like to try to help her get onto vaping but she's never going to be very good at having to maintain anything too complicated which is probably what puts her off.

I don't really have enough knowledge of all the vast array of things available but most of all it needs to be something really staightfoward to use and very simple to maintain, but hopefully also still give decent flavour as I think that will also help encourage her.

If anyone has any suggestions about what you think would be the best thing for her I'd be very grateful.
If you pop me a PM I've an Arc Mini you are welcome to. But it's pink. You could also suggest the Vaporesso Orca Plus. From MTL to DTL it's competent. Coils have a good life span, it's got a reasonable battery life and seems tough enough to to lasts a good length of time. It's light on juice too.

If you pop me a PM I've an Arc Mini you are welcome to. But it's pink. You could also suggest the Vaporesso Orca Plus. From MTL to DTL it's competent. Coils have a good life span, it's got a reasonable battery life and seems tough enough to to lasts a good length of time. It's light on juice too.

Yep, got sent one of them for testing (Orca Plus). It's a decent, simple vape.

Smok RPM 40 pod with 0.4 coils, these coils last ages and I have never had one leak, tease the rubber bung of the pod for 4.3mls capacity, most of my big stuff is sat in the cupboard now.

Uwell Koko is as easy as they come. No button to even turn on/off. It’s just self draw activation. Flavour is as good as you’ll get for a starter kit or pod system. Pods last 2weeks plus.

You can lead a smoker to the vape kit but you can't make them vape :D

It's very nice of you to get them a set-up but are they actually interested in vaping? Looks like a pod system might be an option & some nice strong juice

Back
Top Bottom