What's new

Need new Mod... recommendations please :-)

The forz will do .1
So will the brunhilde

Edit-scratch that, forz is .5

2nd edit- wasnt sure so i checked, my paradox mod is .1 increments too, and i know u dont like the aspire chipset, i dont either, but this seems to be a slightly different incarnation then the regular one.
Cheers mate... I'll check it out :-)

I'll wager you can't feel the difference in 0.1W, lucky if you'd notice 1W.

aye, but if i want to change the build in this dvarw here i just screw off the tank and there is it. no need to remove a panel, unscrew some things, pull a tank out, pull the bottom off it, or even worse, slide down the glass, drain all the liquid out, wrestle the thing out of the holes in the top and bottom while getting liquid everywhere.

it’s easy enough to avoid 2ml tanks, and i find it easier to get the battery out my mods with screw on battery caps than i did with my sxk bb, which used to eat the wraps quite often.

if you drop your devices all the time, just attach a string on to it and stitch it into the inside of your cardigan sleeve. :)

I like the idea of a Vaping Cardigan, got to be more comfortable than a Smoking Parka and would look cool as fuck in the nightclub, robot dancing!

I can't say I'd be at all bothered about a mod having 0.1 watt adjustment though all the Aspire ones I've had have it.

The Lost Vape Thelema Solo and Thelema Quest mods have 0.1 increments up to about 20w then they go up by 0.5 from there. Quite heavy mods but I love them.

Techmods do too, good luck finding one tho...best mod ever to be discontinued
(Not really, but they r cool)

The Lost Vape Thelema Solo and Thelema Quest mods have 0.1 increments up to about 20w then they go up by 0.5 from there. Quite heavy mods but I love them.
Is the thelema ss painted?

Screenshot_20220509-063325_Reddit.jpg
Hmm, was think bout one, then i saw this reddit post about the screws in the side being fake.

Seriously? Thats pretty sad.

Last edited:
It's Aspire, but the paradox is a decent mod, and it's solid AF and built like a tank. It retails for about £30 atm which is a bargain. Also does 0.1 increments.

Back
Top Bottom